Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what can i say, 500+ members already!!

Everyone has been making this place top notch with great posts and opinions, keep up the good work, 1000 members is just around the corner! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
adminmma said:
Wow, what can i say, 500+ members already!!

Everyone has been making this place top notch with great posts and opinions, keep up the good work, 1000 members is just around the corner! :thumbsup:
hmm and I am just around the corner from 1000 posts.

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, there are a ton of guys here who know MMA and arent afraid to post their thoughts... Thats what makes this board awesome :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
The Don is always like 'I'm gonna be the first to reach 1000 posts, look at me' like who cares. All we care is if we have a good time on this forum and it becomes more popular. Congradulations for this forum reaching 500 member plateau. Soon we will have 1000 members.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
The Don is always like 'I'm gonna be the first to reach 1000 posts, look at me' like who cares. All we care is if we have a good time on this forum and it becomes more popular. Congradulations for this forum reaching 500 member plateau. Soon we will have 1000 members.

Accomplishments on MMA Forum:
-Creater of the ranking system/MMA forum
-Most posts in one day by a MMA forum user (61)
-Top 10 Poster of the MMA forum
-Creator of the graphics showroom
Yet you are the one who lists your "Accomplishments" right in your signature???. Dude your a hypocrite

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.