Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am betting Court McGee beats Brad next week and I wanted to know if anyone with some serious credits wants to step up and bet me one on one????

The winner gets 500K donated into their account....so the question is......are there any takers????

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...Nah...

...Betting on TUF fighters is pretty difficult. It seemed like Yager was going to be a sure winner with is height and good striking ability. He quit on his stool. It's not just skills or having the tools to win, you need to have heart. It goes to show that no matter how good you really are, talent will only get you so far. The other half or more is having heart and a strong mental game. Those 2 aspects are essential for having a successful career in MMA...

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
I'd say chances are this pic gives it away.

Edit: I'll be you 5 credits that you saw this picture before thinking about placing your potential bet with someone.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
I would take that bet.

IF I had creds.

Court lost to Nick Ring fighting with a torn ACL. Court is a good fighter, but alas he is not yet gold belt level.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd say chances are this pic gives it away.

Edit: I'll be you 5 credits that you saw this picture before thinking about placing your potential bet with someone.

You can send me the five credits because I have been told (not that i know its true) that he trained there before the show, I just think Brad is slightly overrated and trying to get back to 23 million credits....:thumbsup: Send the 5...

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
That pic doesnt prove that hes in the finale, only that hes on the finale card. He might be fighting the other beaten semi finalist for all we know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.