Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No pictures or videos yet, i just got back but the fight when AMAZING.
I'll try and narrorate(sp?) this as best as i can.

I walked into the ring to Tool- Vicarious playing, he walked in to some bullshit rap about riding dirty which pissed me off even more then i was already because i was fighting my rival schools "dominating" fighter who was supposed to kill me.

Anyways i came out threw 3 right leg kick kicks, 3rd one landed, stagered him, we got into the clinche in which i got the double leg take down. Went into full guard didn do much there about 2 or 3 elbows which he semi deflected but still glances his face. After that i tried to pass to half gaurd, got guard guard and then got greedy and tried to go to side mount, he rolled out. We stood from there he through a big right haymaker/hook (chuck liddell style), i blocked it but was a little rocked. Got him in the clinche again and pulled an anderson silva and caught em on the bridge of his nose. Ko, Goodnight 6-1, i win.

Only got a little gross on my arm from the whole fight, went in and did just what i wanted to do (display all my skills other then submissions) and wanted to really show my school what i take out of guys i watch fight like Evan Tanner/Sean Sherk/ and another all time favorite of mine, bruce lee.

Anyways came in did what i wanted, finished quick, set a new record for stoppage time for myself.

Was fun, just taken a time out from the party in my college house right now, workin on my 3rd 40oz of Mickeys (not a big cheap beer fan but they bought 2 case's so i couldn be rude, plus its the whole in the moment victory thing i guess). And in about 10 minutes im going to go smoke...some green stuff.......that i have been holding off for the last month because of the piss test.

Anyways thanks alot for all your support guys it really helps knowing theres people out there you hardly know that understand what you go through to train and compete in this sport and it all pays off in the end.

Thanks again guys and i'll try and see if i can get ahold of pictures/video.
Mike Ball

P.S. Gl in december Flyingknee haven't heard from ya there in a while, good to know you got cleared and are going to be competting as well.

and i might as well say it.

WAR BALL!!!!

lol g'night guys.

·
Registered
227 Posts
GONNA GET YOU RIDIN DIRTY GONNA GET YOU RIDIN DIRTY MY MUSIC IS SO LOUUUD AND IM SO GAY SOMETHING

nah gratz bro i hate that song to

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Hell yea man! Atta boy! Did he go out or was it a doc stoppage? Either way smoke it up man you deserve it!!! Congrats!
Oh, and cheers

Edit: sorry I just figured out how to use smilies from other sites and I'm having a field day

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Congrats on the win! And great song I bet the crowd was rocking out. If I were a fighter I would want Wings of Marie part II off that same album but then I would have to take 12 mins to get to the ring:)

Again, congrats on must have been a devastating knee!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good job, but wrong section... Post pics when you get em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.