Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really hope edwards knocks joes head off in the first round. edwards will have to do his best to avoid joes takedowns.should be a decent fight

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
ah man why do you hate diego and joe? Joe's your daddy fool. lol
do you just dislike them because they won tuf or because they are good fighters?

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just never was a fan of them. im sure there are fighters out there that u dont like. I neva said they sucked or anything, they are deff tough SOB's and great fighters

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
I've followed Joe from even before TUF, and he's a definitely a tough competitor. He's a bit one-dimensional, hopefully this fight will be able to show whether he has stepped up his game or not. In either case, Yves Edwards by KO, or Joe Stevenson by Decision/GnP through the 3rd.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yves edwards i think will kill joe stevenson for many reasons. Joe stevenson is one dimensional..yea hes good on the ground..but nothing edwards hasnt seen before, and joe stevenson runs outta gas...hes winded by the 3rd round.maybe even sooner...havent u seen his fights...he looked so sloppy against neer tryin to pull submissions off.once neer got outta the first round...it was over...and against cummo he was so winded by the 3rd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts