Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eh,

To anyone who knows this (admins, normal users, whomever...), how many people do I have to spread reputation around to before I can rep a common user once again?

Gracias. :D

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kameleon said:
10 people.

Example:
Person A is repped.
Now Person A can be repped again. :D

And you can only rep so many times a day, that's the way the system is designed.
Cool. I had a feeling it was 12. Don't have any idea why. Thanks for clearing that up though bud. :thumbsup: I repped someone a while back...and I feel like I've been spreading for AGES.

:)

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jaymackz said:
So does the little green bar ever increase?...i've seen in other forums where they increase so fast...with just a couple of reps..just wondering how the system worked
Yeah it will over time...but no one here has large rep power, so it will increase over so slowly.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jaymackz said:
^ ahh alright lol =P how many rep points have you reel'd in?
Suprisingly...not much. Everytime someone reps me...like the last 10 times at least, the user has had reputation disabled. So, it does nothing for me. :thumbsdown:

:D

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kameleon said:
I'm at 58 points and just got repped twice and it only when up 2 points. :confused:
Yeah bro...people with low rep amounts, oddly enough, have low rep power. :D

Once you break 100 even...I think your rep power only becomes a mind-boggling 2. :D

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
jaymackz said:
yo one of you answer my quick simple question up there please :D ! btw Trey your avatar is hilarious.....GSP looks hella dope in that pic lol
rep system is on/positive if green.
rep system is off if black/grey.
rep system is on/negative if red.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Weren't you asking about how to enable/disable it jay?

BTW, Kameleon...you've been greened bud. :D

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd like to help you out, but honestly I have no clue where to do it. I thought I floated by it before, but I can't remember where it was now dammit.

I just figured the people that were repping me a while back had it disabled because I was at something like 20, and then I got repped like 12 times....all gray. One of which being green...so it only went up one point. BOOOO!

So :dunno: .

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've seen it before! DAMMIT! Now I can't remember where I saw it at. :thumbsdown:

Maybe the K-Man knows...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.