Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
was he hammered? YES
was he polite to everyone ouside the club? YES
did he have a right to tell people to leave when those shmucks followed him home? Oh YES

·
Registered
967 Posts
Supastarrr

Good thing there's always someone there to stop these things from happening. I doubt that reporter wanted anything to do with a pissed off Chuck, heavily intoxicated or not.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Wasted Chuck via first round KO, but seriously he was drunker than Xerbus with an open tab.

·
Clowns will eat me
3,958 Posts
Wasted Chuck via first round KO, but seriously he was drunker than Xerbus with an open tab.
This.

I don't see him trying to start a fight in that, i see the photogs there trying to instigate stuff and get a reaction. HE was actually being rather polite even if you couldn't hardly understand a damn thing he was saying lol

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
He may have been trying to invite them in for a drink for all I know :dunno:

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I dunno if he was that drunk, but he was wasted :thumb02:

Least he didn't maul those guys, im sure it would have been all over the place ><

·
Registered
619 Posts
Who cares if he was drunk? Just because we know who he is does not mean he is any different then the rest of us. Like nobody here ever been shitfaced? I hate the the fukn clowns with cameras and video cameras in celebrities faces. And I hate the people that actually buy the magazines and visit their sites even more. What they do in their free time is their business and theirs alone.

FYI I did not see anything that would lead me to believe Chuck was trying to start a fight. Nothing whatsoever. And to those that cast judgment...get a life.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Who cares if he was drunk? Just because we know who he is does not mean he is any different then the rest of us. Like nobody here ever been shitfaced? I hate the the fukn clowns with cameras and video cameras in celebrities faces. And I hate the people that actually buy the magazines and visit their sites even more. What they do in their free time is their business and theirs alone.

FYI I did not see anything that would lead me to believe Chuck was trying to start a fight. Nothing whatsoever. And to those that cast judgment...get a life.
Agreed :thumbsup:. I can't stand the tabloids and their worthless paparazzi. If you really care where Lindsey Lohan spent her weekend getting drunk and snorting cocaine then I think you might want to invest time in getting your own life.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Agreed :thumbsup:. I can't stand the tabloids and their worthless paparazzi. If you really care where Lindsey Lohan spent her weekend getting drunk and snorting cocaine then I think you might want to invest time in getting your own life.
I agree, I only read the tabloids to see the sweet celeb Vag shots...On a more serious note, he wasnt really out of hand and im glad to see that Chuck is still living the dream.

·
Registered
961 Posts
This just reminds me of how every Friday and Saturday night of last summer ended. Herding someone that's drunk and pissed away from spreading someone all over the street. Kind of made me tired watching it. Glad he didn't get into any trouble.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
Chuck wasnt starting a fight with anyone there, it was the photographers trying to provoke him into to doing something, Chuck acted the best way he could, considering he was wasted lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If the photographers released that footage to try discredit Chuck in any way, it had the opposite effect. I thought he was very polite at first asking them to leave but you could hear them in the background asking him how much he's had to drink over and over again. I probably would have ended up reacting the same way.

<3 Chuck

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts

QFT.

I know being a celebrity comes with PR obligations but this shit nowadays is effin ridiculous. I've seen shows like TMZ and stuff on the E! channel and TV Guide channel and all I see is a bunch of fuckin losers who have nothing better to do than STALK celebrities. You got girls who nobody has ever heard of giving us a year by year life story of whichever celebrity is being discussed, speaking for that celebrity as if she is close friends with them, it's just absurd. Get a ******* life for real. I can't emphasize enough how enraged I get just from watching 5 minutes of TMZ or Inside Edition or ET.

I know this sounds horrible but I have this fantasy. If I ever had like terminal cancer or something I would love to go to every single tv studio or building that has to do with celebrity gossip and burn the shit down to the ground, and beat the living death out of every person involved. I can't decide if I would want to do that, or find everyone involved in all the stupid commercials that think they're being funny or try to play it off like it's not a commercial but a real interview with one of their "satisfied customers" nowadays and beat the living death out of them too. Or both. Anyone wanna join me?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts