Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The most insightful 1 minute and 45 seconds on Khabib's retirement anyone might ever see.

·
The Title Guy
17,410 Posts
This is Russia Today we are talking about. They will push a line regardless of how boring it is.

·
Premium Member
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its 100% worth watching. It explains a lot of things.

However conflicted RT might seem, they're still better than CNN or fox news IMO.

Tucker Carlson of fox news fame being the only exception.

·
The Title Guy
17,410 Posts
I agree 100% that RT is going to be better then CNN but I disagree about the idea that they are better then Fox News.

·
Premium Member
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fox News sold out awhile ago.

Surprised no one is picking this story up. Its the best explanation for Khabib's retirement so far.

·
The Title Guy
17,410 Posts
Well emotions are big and after all that hard work to get to that point or knowing that it is over it can take over someone's emotions. That is what happened with Khabib where after losing his father and promising his mother that he would stop, it came to the surface.

·
The Title Guy
17,410 Posts
Well either way it looks like whomever wins Nevada wins the election and if not, Trump is going to demand a Wisconsin recount due to the fact that there have been more votes cast then registered voters in the state. Like I said though if Trump wins all other states still up for grabs then it's game over.

·
Premium Member
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Updates.

American media not covering for whatever reason.

·
The Title Guy
17,410 Posts
I figured he had a retirement plan and had made some smart investments with all of those millions of dollars that he made from fighting. Also I'm sure that if necessary, Putin or Fedor would be willing to give him a government job with regulating MMA. But yeah these Russian fighters just enjoy going into the frozen tundras to live a simple fight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts