Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows what was exactly wrong and what kind of procedure was performed ? There is a big difference between a knee reconstruction and a simple scope. I hope it was a scope and not much was removed. If the surgery was a scope there is a chance he could fight this year again. At any rate, best of luck to Shogun, one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC right now.

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Anyone knows what was exactly wrong and what kind of procedure was performed ? There is a big difference between a knee reconstruction and a simple scope. I hope it was a scope and not much was removed. If the surgery was a scope there is a chance he could fight this year again. At any rate, best of luck to Shogun, one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC right now.
Wasn't it ready to go in October.

·
Registered
780 Posts
If its a legit injury, i hope they actually start stripping the champions, i dont care what you say carwin is the heavyweight champion not brock.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Shogun said it wasn't serious and he'll be back in training in a month or two, which is what I speculated based on the fact that he was able to act as if the injury never even happened, even as he went home to Brasil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts