Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
3,071 Posts
Cro COp IS AAAAAWWWWWWESOME! he owned silva, just wanted to throw haymakers and guess what he lost!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
3,071 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
wow he got demolished...GOOd FinD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: WHat a sweet kick to end it. It prb shocked his brain OUCH:laugh:
he beat you too it.......

·
Registered
339 Posts
just watched the massacre

That was such a dominating win. Silva is still my boy though!! U gotta give it to him, he was the smallest fighter competing...I dont care how much muscle he put on...he'll still beat liddell once he heals up...if...the only thing is, is in UFC no one would be allowed to continue after the beating Silva took before they break to clean him...it would be stopped!! anyway tough loss for Silva but greaty win for Mirko

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I had to go back and watch this one again. Silva looks like darth vader at the end of return of the jedi, when luke skywalker takes his mask off.

You still got to hand it to silva for stepping up a weightclass against one of the best in the world.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.