Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Cro COp IS AAAAAWWWWWWESOME! he owned silva, just wanted to throw haymakers and guess what he lost!

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
wow he got demolished...GOOd FinD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: WHat a sweet kick to end it. It prb shocked his brain OUCH:laugh:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
wow he got demolished...GOOd FinD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: WHat a sweet kick to end it. It prb shocked his brain OUCH:laugh:
he beat you too it.......

·
Registered
612 Posts
headhunter said:
LOL thats funny.

but anyway that was a good vid, i enjoyed it.

It was funny to see silva walk out like a star (and he is dont get me wrong) and cro cop walk out like its another day at the office (and it is, dont get me wrong) and then cro cop kicks his ass.

Nice.

·
Registered
332 Posts
just watched the massacre

That was such a dominating win. Silva is still my boy though!! U gotta give it to him, he was the smallest fighter competing...I dont care how much muscle he put on...he'll still beat liddell once he heals up...if...the only thing is, is in UFC no one would be allowed to continue after the beating Silva took before they break to clean him...it would be stopped!! anyway tough loss for Silva but greaty win for Mirko

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
thanks for the video is was awesome. i felt kinda bad for silva but wanted crocop to win all along. that damn left kick works damn good for crocop

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I had to go back and watch this one again. Silva looks like darth vader at the end of return of the jedi, when luke skywalker takes his mask off.

You still got to hand it to silva for stepping up a weightclass against one of the best in the world.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts