Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i go to a muay thai gym and so there was a kid probably 12 and ive been doing thai for some months now so i know my stuff well we were sparring and i knocked him out TWICE then my coach said i was going to hard and that if i pulled that bs again i would be banned. I dont think its fair i mean the kid was like yeah lets go hard even though it was his first day but still he shouldve known

·
Banned
193 Posts
well i go to a muay thai gym and so there was a kid probably 12 and ive been doing thai for some months now so i know my stuff well we were sparring and i knocked him out TWICE then my coach said i was going to hard and that if i pulled that bs again i would be banned. I dont think its fair i mean the kid was like yeah lets go hard even though it was his first day but still he shouldve known
no, YOU shouldve known

1.) its his first day-he was probably just excited when he told you to go hard

2.)he's 12- come on dude, no explanation needed here

3.)after the first KO, you should have known not to keep goin hard on him

·
Registered
603 Posts
First of all how old are you?
Secondly, why are you posting this like your proud of it?

Thirdly, if you do pull it again, and you are say 15-16+ sort yourself out mate.
Because if you keep going around with that attitude mate someone is gonna put a stop to it, and trust me it will happen bud, just warning you.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
First of all how old are you?
Secondly, why are you posting this like your proud of it?

Thirdly, if you do pull it again, and you are say 15-16+ sort yourself out mate.
Because if you keep going around with that attitude mate someone is gonna put a stop to it, and trust me it will happen bud, just warning you.
^ this

if you were in my gym it would be

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ this

if you were in my gym it would be
ive been trainin thai for like 5 months i spar with pros sometimes and i just wanted to show the kid not to **** with me cause he thought he was cool cause he said was a wrestler and gotta girl pregnant or something and that he was gonna own me so i showed him how we do it

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
prime you are the superior and you are suppose to show control and not beat up some of the newer students. I am sorry if I sound blunt but if I were running the gym and I saw you do that I would have to kick your ass then suspended you.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
ive been trainin thai for like 5 months i spar with pros sometimes and i just wanted to show the kid not to **** with me cause he thought he was cool cause he said was a wrestler and gotta girl pregnant or something and that he was gonna own me so i showed him how we do it
wow, you are so tough, coming on an internet forum to tell everyone how you beat on a 12 year old kid.

Dude, you don't need to knock a 12 year old kid out to show him your 'skills'. seriously, does that make you tough? nope, don't think so. you could have schooled him with light sparring just by hitting him 'light' and continually moving, not letting him hit you, hitting him with fast combos etc etc. he would have realised pretty quick that he had a lot to learn.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts

Lol you have been training 5 months you have nothing to be proud of. If you pulled that shit around me I would drop you on your head. Your instructor should have kicked your ass out... A 12 year old dude seriously???? Are you expecting us to be like " YO DAWG U TEH SHITZ FO KICKIN THAT KIDZ AZZ YO!!!!!"

Wait is this CharlieZ??????

·
Registered
358 Posts
This is the same kid that posted in the grappling section about shitting on the mat while rolling. Wonder if that was before or after knocking out the 12 year old...charma really is a bitch I guess.

We had a similar situation in my gym with some douchebag 28 year old 240lbs guy beating the shit out of a 14 year old 130lbs. kid. Got me good and pissed off. First time I rolled with him after that I popped his arm...not big on hurting people in the gym at all, but he did have it coming. I really don't see what a 12 year old could have done to warrant getting knocked out two times especially when he didn't know shit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts