Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i watched silva's fight vs. lee murray last night , and i must say i wasnt too impressed..his strikes are sick, but franklins very good as well..but if this fight goes to the ground i think franklin can over power him and control him to win a decision..this fight will happen , no question...im just not sure if they are gonna make him fight the crow b4 getting to franklin...silva and the crow would be an exciting fight too, the crow could win this fight and that would suck if he did cuz noone wants to see him take another beating against franklin..which is why i think they are gonna send silva right to ace

· canadian champ
1,604 Posts
jdun11 said:
i watched silva's fight vs. lee murray last night , and i must say i wasnt too impressed..his strikes are sick, but franklins very good as well..but if this fight goes to the ground i think franklin can over power him and control him to win a decision..this fight will happen , no question...im just not sure if they are gonna make him fight the crow b4 getting to franklin...silva and the crow would be an exciting fight too, the crow could win this fight and that would suck if he did cuz noone wants to see him take another beating against franklin..which is why i think they are gonna send silva right to ace
Anytime ace and the crow went to the ground franklin looked terrible. His ground sucks as well.

· Registered
66 Posts
Ace could definitely beat him, but he would have his hands full thats for sure. I would have to give silva the edge on the feet but franklins ground game is a bit better. Ace seems to be the bigger man as well, it would be a hell of a fight.

· Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cbingham said:
Are you kidding me? Rich Franklin has some very good ground skills, not to mention better striking than Anderson Silva
ACE'S GROUND SKILL ARE GOOD, I BELIVE HES A PURPLE BELT IN BJJ..HES THE TOTAL PACKAGE..DONT SAY HE GOT A WEAK CHIN BECAUSE IF ANYONE GET HIT ON THE BUTTON THEY ARE BUCKLING..ACE WILL BE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP FOR A LONG TIME...I D LOVE TO SEE HIM AND HENDO..WOW THAT WOULD BE SICK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.