Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crazy Kicker
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to know if my work out is bad or not.

i get off school at 3

im at the gym by 4:30

4:30-5:00 i run on the spot and stretch and such

5-6 heavy bag training with 14 onc gloves and kicking

7-8 grappling with partner

8-9 standup fighting with intructor (was b.c kickboxing champion at one point and 5 contender in canada right now)

9-10 weight training

and i am in a running class insted of regular gym at school
i do this mon-fri and the odd saturday

so whatever i could change to better my self would be cool. thx

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sounds like you got a good schedule, maybe spend more time on what you're weakest at?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dude how old are you? Your a lucky mofo to have that much time to train. And all those training partners. Your scheduale is fine, although I say you dont need the half hour of running in place. Just do 15 minutes of stretching, your cardio class, and do only 30 minutes of heavy bag training. The energy is better used in your sparring sessions.

How much do you pay for all your training?

·
Crazy Kicker
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya... i, most likely, have the lucky's training program...it's free. ya i will spend more time on my sparing thx

·
Registered
35 Posts
seems like an awful long time. The thing I would stress most is make sure you try and sip a constant supply of BCAA's and carbs though that period and maybe ad a cortisol blocker.

if it is possible I would maybe try and hit your weights in the morning so its not all at once. But with that much training nutrition and sleep are going to be the key things in making sure you get stronger etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.