Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who should Matt Hughes Face after He loses the Title?

• Nick Diaz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh Koscheck

• Don't Really Care, I just want to see him fight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he will have at least two or three fights before he can get another title shot! Which fighter from the welterweight division would you like Matt to face?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ok danny boy...ive made up my mind..although i want bj to win, i believe matt will be too much for him and win a unanimous decision..would u like to bet on this fight or what??

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unforgiven said:
Where is GSP or Karo Parisyan?
I do have Karo up there, I just made a typo up in the poll. It says Karo Parisyan Nick Diaz! I was trying to catagorize them and their names got mixed together! The third one is Karo!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deal Jdun11

jdun11 said:
ok danny boy...ive made up my mind..although i want bj to win, i believe matt will be too much for him and win a unanimous decision..would u like to bet on this fight or what??
Okay Jay, your on! If I win, you have to put in your sig that Bonnar426 is an MMA god plus you have to make a thread about it and vice versa if I lose! We got a deal Koscheck nuthugger!:cheeky4:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
he isn't going to lose dummy

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would have to go with either the normal rematch fight with BJ. Or against GSP to see who should go up with BP....but it all really depends on what BJ does after he wins. He may run away again.......:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.