Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
127 Posts
I can't see that there is an age limit. I don't see how it's any different from boxing and I used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid. I think it's up to the parents to decide whether they think it's appropriate.

I let both my kids watch all of the UFC events. Both my son and daughter have been training in Karate for about 3 years so I don't see any problem in them watching it. BTW my son is 10 and daughter 13.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Combat_HapKiDo said:
I can't see that there is an age limit. I don't see how it's any different from boxing and I used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid. I think it's up to the parents to decide whether they think it's appropriate.

I let both my kids watch all of the UFC events. Both my son and daughter have been training in Karate for about 3 years so I don't see any problem in them watching it. BTW my son is 10 and daughter 13.

The UFC bleeps out curses in the entrance songs, and also has a rule that no one should curse in the octagon(not really enforced, but still there). Anyone can go to a UFC event, at least i think. The again, the shows are inside a casino, so im not 100% sure.

And btw, I couldnt care less what age your kids are. I dont think it has to do with anything we are talking about. Unless your daughter is really hot, I dont wanna know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
127 Posts
spearsoldier said:
And btw, I couldnt care less what age your kids are. I dont think it has to do with anything we are talking about. Unless your daughter is really hot, I dont wanna know.
Since we are talking about age limits I thought it was pertinent. And I don't particularily like you mouthing off about my daughter. You need to have your ass kicked to straighten you out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Supposively you need to be a certain age to order PPV events through your cable. There is no age to watch though, or else they wouldn't show it for free on SpikeTV (and don't see it's on late because of that... they show them all day during event days).

To attend a UFC, I believe you need to be 21 because they are in Casinos that openly sell alcohol, I could be wrong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
spearsoldier said:
And btw, I couldnt care less what age your kids are. I dont think it has to do with anything we are talking about. Unless your daughter is really hot, I dont wanna know.
Theres really no need to be a jerk his comment did have to do with the question. The thread question was whats the age limit for wathing events. Mabye you should spend more time carefully reading the threads and less time thinking of ways to be an @$$hole over the internet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Theres really no need to be a jerk his comment did have to do with the question. The thread question was whats the age limit for wathing events. Mabye you should spend more time carefully reading the threads and less time thinking of ways to be an @$$hole over the internet.
Amen to that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
I dont understand why you would bring your children into the discussion. We are talking abuot the UFC regulations, not your children. Thats just asking for comments, and thus, I shall comment.

And do your kids a favor, and cut off their karate. Sign them up for wrestling. And dont get so damn defensive, its the freaking internet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Esotera said:
Supposively you need to be a certain age to order PPV events through your cable. There is no age to watch though, or else they wouldn't show it for free on SpikeTV (and don't see it's on late because of that... they show them all day during event days).

To attend a UFC, I believe you need to be 21 because they are in Casinos that openly sell alcohol, I could be wrong.


What would the alcohol have to do with it?? They sell that at all sporting events anyways, and you dont have to be 21 to go to a football game. And the last time I checked, The Staples Center is not a Casino.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top