Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I understand disliking the guy for cheating. If that's true, I do too and will never cheer for cheats in the sport.

However, not liking him because of his cheek bone? Give the guy a break. You're rooting for a fighter, not looking for a date.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Damn...that's some dirty shit haha, he had brass knuckles under his gloves, lol.

Wandy will whoop his ass, so it doesn't matter :p

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I have a hard time believing that he was carying brass knuckles, even with that padding, he would get KTFO and he put in several good punches where the other fighter was still fine.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Very doubtful he had knuckle dusters, just looked like some thick ass gauze but the greasing sure does suck.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
They let Saku take unanswered beatings longer than anyone else how is that not cheating I don't see you complaining about the refs being in on that. The brass knuckles thing is retarded and not true.

I'm pretty sure that's just his nickname, which the fighter picks.
It is a play on words because he is a model. I believe sherdoggers gave him the nickname.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
why do people refer to him as sexiyama if his face is all messed up?
The Japanese apparently equivocate him to the Brad Pitt of the east. Not sure why.

Maybe that greasing scandal is why he decided to go with a GI in his fights :confused05:

That video pissed me off. Cheating is one thing, cheating against Sakuraba is doubly offensive.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They let Saku take unanswered beatings longer than anyone else how is that not cheating I don't see you complaining about the refs being in on that. The brass knuckles thing is retarded and not true.

It is a play on words because he is a model. I believe sherdoggers gave him the nickname.

how can he be a model with that messed up face?

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
When he fights with the Gi he reminds me of Splinter from the Ninja turtles, dude kinda has a rat looking face.

·
Registered
263 Posts
One thing you can't deny, the man looks good in a suit. And those sunglasses :cool02:

I see how people can find him attractive, especially in Japan. (He is Japanese, right?)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts