1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Very cool trailer. Unfortunately, I think Bisping is going to win a decision in a boring stand up fight. I like Akiyama and strongly dislike Bisping, so I'd like nothing more than for Akiyama to Judo throw Bisping around for awhile before knocking him out.

I just think Bisping will use his footwork and range to pick at Akiyama and score points. Hope I'm wrong.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I got Akiyama pulling off a sub, probally from the top. Bisping annoys me to much to think he could win.

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Nick the Face - best trailer man in MMA. There was one he made for Silva V Sonnen, where you didn't hear Sonnen's annoying voice - his best work.

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nick the Face - best trailer man in MMA. There was one he made for Silva V Sonnen, where you didn't hear Sonnen's annoying voice - his best work.
i keep going back to him, he has a trailer making gift, ufc should sign him up as trailer maker.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
I think Bisping will be very effective in the first round, but by the second round Sexyama will get him up against the cage and either KO him or take him down and sub him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts