Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
I thought this was already out? or was it a just a rumor until now?

Sad news to hear confirmed, but don't Russians have a crazy statistic like 60% of them have hep or something wild like that? I'm pretty sure its a riduculous number anyway.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Very, very sad. I hope you he's well.
Alex, we still want to see your smooth and quick combos put on other people's faces.

And there is no way that as much as 60% Russians have it.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
I think i am way wide with that figure but am sure it is high, can't browse the net to find out since most sites are blocked since I'm at work but I'll check later.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
That sucks bro... Man hep c is like second to hiv on stds to ******* avoid like a 300lbs gay rapist holding a chloroform soaked rag.

Three big things about hep c:

1. can be commonly transferred through spit and sweat (unlike hiv)

2. it makes you prone to random illnesses

3. and probably the most relevant to me, it nukes your liver.

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
IF he fought, knowing he had this... Man what a bastard, if you're a fighter and you find out you have this particular disease it's your damn duty to make future opponents aware of this...

If NOT aware, man that sucks, and knowing that you have put opponents at risk just by touching them during a fight must be a haunting thought...

In either case, I wish him all the best... Hope he takes this seriously

·
Registered
428 Posts
no there is treatment for it if found early enough,but if the person doesnt do anything about it then they can croak from it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts