Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just watched this, think the fight was yesterday or something;

Looked kinda fixed to me, he barely touched him, and what he did hit was the guys guard!

Anyone else think the guy took a dive? Or does he just have a lame pain threshold? Even Aleks looked surprised, possibly Mob-1 up to their tricks.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Haha that was quality. Was either a dive, or Aleks has a super-power jab. I'm going to go with the first one.

·
Registered
603 Posts
So I just watched this, think the fight was yesterday or something;

Looked kinda fixed to me, he barely touched him, and what he did hit was the guys guard!

Anyone else think the guy took a dive? Or does he just have a lame pain threshold? Even Aleks looked surprised, possibly Mob-1 up to their tricks.
The guy was obviously crapping himself, just after the pre grapple he checked his face, then he checked his groin guard, then fell down like he'd been shot, from a jab.
I feel sorry for ALEKS his skills are deserving of a Strikeforce/UFC contract but at the moment he's having to take these kind of fights, you can tell he was kind of pissed, looked like he didn't even want to celebrate a win like that.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
that guy was an olympic wrestler.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Looks like that guy wanted nothing to do with anything. I am sorry for Aleks. This is just going to make it harder to get those big fights. I was hopeing to see him in DREAM or even Sengoku, but I do not know. He deserves better then this.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
hahaha, that was definately a dive. Aleks barely connected with that jab and when the guy went down Aleks just looked at him like... "Dude, what you doing, you are supposed to go down from the next punch"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts