Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Aleksander vs Fedor

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Ccuz 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I just think that if anyone could beat Fedor it would be his brother.(if you have brothers you understand what I mean) With family , especially brothers, size nor strength never matters. I just wanna se it for the history of it. Does anyone ever know of any other brothers ever fighting each other professionally in any type of fighting? :thumbsup:

#6 ·
fedor is too good on the ground, i doubt Fedor would want to cause alot of damage to his brother, so im sure he would take him down and go for the quick submission. If the fight turned into a striking game i think Aleks has teh advantage, but not by much cuz Fedor is a beast..But i dont think this fight would last long, fedor by submission 4minutes into the first round. But that doesnt change the fact theat i believe Aleks is the 5th best HW in the world

#8 ·
Most likely we will never be able to see that fight. Fedor said he will never fight his brother. I have even more respect for him for doing so, money cant put a price on hurting and humiliating a brother. But if they were, it really wouldnt be much a contest. Just look at what Crocop did to Alex and then look at what happened when they put the Russian Experiment with the Russian Soldier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.