Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

3201 - 3220 of 3248 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Trump may care about America but he is not fit to lead.

He's fuelling the fire with everything he says. Now hes declaring ANTIFA a terrorist organisation despite them not being an organisation or having official members. So what, now anyone who protests peacefully (and the vast majority are peaceful protests) can be arrested under US terrorism laws? Lose all their rights and potentially be tortured? We see this is in other countries, other Authoritarian rule countries. But essentially thats what Trump is, an Authoritarian ruler is a country with a democratic system.

America is a laughing stock and the moment and I don't mean Ha Ha. Its all down to Trump.

Also, the behaviour of police forces during these protests are beyond bad. Innocent people being attacked, drive by pepper spraying, cars ramming protesters, police marching down suburbs demanding people go indoors and opening fire on those that don't... to name just a few. But what have they got to worry about, Trump has given them the green light to behave as they see fit.

Since Trump came to power I've mostly held my tongue and watched on with a smirk on my face as he continually makes a complete and utter mug out of himself, but shits not funny any more. He's a dodgy as ** character out of a comic book... has multiple accusations of ** and sexual misconduct including against children.

Wow what a president. If thats your guy, I feel sorry for you.

Trump is 4183720120238% my guy. He's doing a great job.

The real problem is democrat mayors with jurisdiction over these cities ordering police to stand down.

Antifa and democrats have coordinated and worked together since 2016 when antifa assaulted innocent people in berkeley california. They made it obvious with berekeleys mayor posting on social media in support of it.

EDIT

This is Jake Shields in berekeley california back in 2016/2017(?). Telling antifa they can't assault people on the street.

Berekeley's mayor tweeted in support of antifa attacking people while police stood, watched and did nothing.

2020 is only the latest case of it. This has been happening forever & the media always turns a blind eye to it.

·
Administrator
15,525 Posts
I posted my opinion on rioters a long time ago on this board and it hasn't changed. If you burn down houses/destroy cars/vehicles, I feel absolutely nothing if you got shot and killed right in the middle of the street. Thieves are the scum of the earth, people who burn down book stores and trash businesses and destroy cars are scum of the earth. These aren't protestors, these are wild animals that need to be put down permanently. If you're so fucked in the head that you'd go out and burn down some old man's book store that he's had almost his entire life and is his pride and joy and his life's work, then I feel nothing for you if you take a bullet to the head. Good. The world is better without you.

However, peaceful protestors are obviously important and you have the right to peacefully protest. Cops shouldn't be pushing them to the side or whatever. It's your right as an American citizen to protest and any police/government/state involvement to prevent that is unconstitutional.

I don't really have an opinion on whatever Trump is doing right now. All I know is if you burn down a book store or small business or destroy someone's car, I feel nothing for you if you get shot dead in the street. In fact, good riddance and I hope they all get what's coming to them. I honestly think people that do that are just wild animals and need to be taken out for the betterment or society. We kill a coyote for eating our dogs or disturbing our neighborhoods. If you burn down a book store you deserve the same fate.

Obviously that is against the law. Police/military/whatever cannot kill these people. But if someone steps in and tear gasses them and fucks them up, good. Burn their damn eyes out of their head I hope they never see again. Specifically the ones that are rioting/looting, to be clear.

·
The Title Guy
16,994 Posts
You know America still leads the way in various categories around the world so to say they're a laughing stock is just not accurate. Also various Antifa sects have been recorded as saying they want to annul the first amendment and they regularly attack people with opposite views then themselves. Ironically they are acting like the paramilitary groups of the Italian Facists and Nazis who were known as the black shirts (seem familiar) and brown shirts respectively.

·
Super Moderator
8,101 Posts
I agree looters and rioters are scum and deserve what they get. The thing is most of those people are peacefully protesting. Theres a shit load of videos online showing police misconduct and overuse of force on innocents, even including against reporters. The police are not rioters, they should have higher standards and be held to a higher standard, unfortunately many of them behave no better than the rioters @M.C thinks should be shot.

Then Trump, rather than act as the voice reason and show leadership ability when the countries needs it most instead decides to stoke the flames then blame everyone else. This is a guy who just tear gasses a bunch of protesters from a Church for a photo opportunity of himself holding a bible. How very Christian. If this was a movie staring Leslie Neilsen we'd all be laughing our heads off. In fact if Leslie was alive today you could absolutely see him playing the role of President Trump, except it wouldn't be a parody but it would still be ******* funny. On second thoughts I think Leslie may object to playing the part of Trumps life prior to becoming President, you know, the part where he's sexually abusing woman with his buddy and known Pedo mate Epstein.

·
Administrator
15,525 Posts
I agree looters and rioters are scum and deserve what they get. The thing is most of those people are peacefully protesting. Theres a shit load of videos online showing police misconduct and overuse of force on innocents, even including against reporters. The police are not rioters, they should have higher standards and be held to a higher standard, unfortunately many of them behave no better than the rioters @M.C thinks should be shot.

Then Trump, rather than act as the voice reason and show leadership ability when the countries needs it most instead decides to stoke the flames then blame everyone else. This is a guy who just tear gasses a bunch of protesters from a Church for a photo opportunity of himself holding a bible. How very Christian. If this was a movie staring Leslie Neilsen we'd all be laughing our heads off. In fact if Leslie was alive today you could absolutely see him playing the role of President Trump, except it wouldn't be a parody but it would still be *** funny. On second thoughts I think Leslie may object to playing the part of Trumps life prior to becoming President, you know, the part where he's sexually abusing woman with his buddy and known Pedo mate Epstein.
I am not sure what Trump is doing to be honest so I can't really comment on it. The only thing I know is what happened a few days ago or whatever where he said he'd have to mobilize the national guard or military or whatever to stop the people burning businesses and cars and houses and stuff if the governors won't mobilize the police force to stop these criminals. From what i am understanding, the state/counties in these cities are not arresting/stopping/punishing the people who are doing these criminal acts and Trump is saying if you don't do something, I'll send in military forces to do something about it. I mean to be clear - if a group of people or groups of people are destroying property/the lives of innocents and the police force isn't doing anything about it, the president doing something about it is exactly what you would want. That is domestic terrorism in my opinion.

But I don't know anything about him gassing peaceful protestors at a church or whatever. It wouldn't surprise me, and it's wrong. But I don't know much about it. No peaceful protestors (holding signs, marching, etc) should be touched, harmed or whatever. It's their right to peacefully protest.

With all that said, these protests won't do anything. That guy being arrested and put in jail for murder might do something (which he's already been arrested and already in the process of being charged), because officers might be more hesitent to be as aggressive, but people marching the streets aren't going to do anything. I'd say they are wasting their time but honestly, with covid around I think they are doing it just for that reason - it's something to do. I bet if you were able to get into the mind of all these peaceful protestors and get the truth about why they are out there, 70% of them just want something to do and don't really care much about the issue itself. Certainly not enough to protest like this. They are protesting cause it's something to do in a world where you're stuck inside often.

·
The Title Guy
16,994 Posts
The problem is that despite the justice system working cause as you said George Floyd's killer has been arrested and charged with the murder and also lost his job. The Ahmed shooters are in jail and being prosecuted as well and there is already talk about police reform. The changes are already happening but with the lock down it set people off.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Also various Antifa sects have been recorded as saying they want to annul the first amendment and they regularly attack people with opposite views then themselves. Ironically they are acting like the paramilitary groups of the Italian Facists and Nazis who were known as the black shirts (seem familiar) and brown shirts respectively.

·
Super Moderator
8,101 Posts
From the US National Holocaust Museum

Living in the UK I reckon I could tick 9/14 of those. As an outsider looking in I reckon the US could tick 11/14.

Fun times we live in.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
From the US National Holocaust Museum

Living in the UK I reckon I could tick 9/14 of those. As an outsider looking in I reckon the US could tick 11/14.

Fun times we live in.

If anyone wants to know the truth & facts on fascism.

The above is an excellent read.

·
The Title Guy
16,994 Posts
I think that facist playbook has been tweeked and manipulated for the modern day in America in order to try and gain supremacy. Most likely more of the playbook would start to be instituted later when more control is gained and the alliance of ideology starts to break down. For example turning sexism on its' head.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
The playbook is always being tweaked. Like.

-Meat products cannot be patented or directly controlled.
-The seeds of plants and vegetables can be patented and controlled by corporations like monsanto.

The above could explain a motive behind the political campaign to reduce meat consumption in favor of other food sources which are easier to regulate and control. Virtually identical to this:

-Cash and paper money cannot be tracked, regulated or controlled.
-Digital currency can be tracked, regulated and controlled.

This could explain a motive behind the cashless society campaign to illegalize/eliminate paper money.

·
The Title Guy
16,994 Posts
Well fortunately the US mint is still working and physical money is still needed to physically back up any electronic transfers made. Also cryptocurrency is not an official currency recognized by any world governments, at least not yet. It is considered personal property.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Fiat currencies used to be gold backed back in the day when gold standards were observed.Today there is no real collateral system in place as far as investment banking derivatives and mint printing go. Some nations like the philippines have 0% cryptocurrency taxes in place if I'm remembering correctly.

There was a famous guy named Voltaire who is often quoted by cryptocurrency fanboys as having said: "paper money always returns to its intrinsic value: zero".

Hopefully we'll never have to worry about whether his quote is true or not and can forget about it.

·
The Title Guy
16,994 Posts
Well there's a reason why a lot of investment firms are strongly recommending investing in precious metals to make sure that investments are backed up by something. That way even though there isn't a gold standard at least one's wealth is backed up by gold. Strong idea.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
There are historical charts a person can lookup to see how precious metals, bonds, fiat currencies and other assets perform during a recession. Out of everything on the list, gold has done the best.

Investment and commercial banks, hedge funds and big time investors prefer a fractional reserve, debt based, economy. For a variety of reasons.

I 100% agree with you a gold backed economy is great for economic prosperity and stability.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
That's one reason.

There are many different motives for eliminating a gold standard.

It may even be biblical depending on whether or not someone believes Jesus cast jewish bankers out of the temple and told them to gtfo.

·
The Title Guy
16,994 Posts
They weren't Jewish bankers they were money exchange people because a specific currency needed to be used in the temple instead of the Roman Denari. Regardless he did flip their tables and made whips to drive them out of the table because they'd turned it into a "den of thieves". So much for the hippy God of Love of the new age movement.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Jewish money exchangers in Jesus' day had a monopoly over the exchange of currency. They utilized their monopoly to rip people off and leverage big profits. Bankers today hold monopolies over many areas of finance which they leverage to rip people off and leverage big profits. The biblical translation says: "money changers" but the better translation is "bankers".

Jesus fought against banks of his era, who used their political connections to get Jesus crucified. Look around at those being persecuted and killed today -- they're ppl who conflict with the political ideology being promoted by banks.

Who is the biggest campaign contributor to the democrat party? Wallstreet and banks.

3201 - 3220 of 3248 Posts