Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy seems to be changing every month. I don't know, maybe it's just the weight loss, but his face seems to be changing.

Don't get me wrong, he's still nails for 46.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
well the guy is kinda old, i think he should stop soon. The guy is a legend and he could easily get a job as a speaker or commentator on fights.

There is time for childish things, and there is a time when I put such things away because I am a man.

You religious folk dont put a verse to it, but thats how I feel about randy. There is a time and a place.. Then it passes...

·
Great Googly Moogly!
1,406 Posts
To me he's looked like a walking photoshop for years. Like someone took their father's face and transplanted it on a 21 year-old's body.

He looked his age in his early UFC fights and even in the Liddell fights, but when he made his return against Sylvia he suddenly looked a lot younger...at least in the body.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
well the guy is kinda old, i think he should stop soon. The guy is a legend and he could easily get a job as a speaker or commentator on fights.

There is time for childish things, and there is a time when I put such things away because I am a man.

You religious folk dont put a verse to it, but thats how I feel about randy. There is a time and a place.. Then it passes...
Your crazy, hes got the ass and teets of a schoolboy...Seriously though, i thought he started to look pretty old when he fought Brock. I dont think he is going to win this fight, but i hope he at least doesnt get embarassed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts