Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Depends on what the promotions allows. They usually have strict rules on what you can and cant wear. Usually they have a list of what is approved. And I would be willin to bet a mankini is not allowed.

Honestly... the extra oh i dunno maybe pound from shorts wont hurt you at all. you train with a shit load more weight on from pads/clothing as it is.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Are you talking about a G-string with a cup? How very West Hollywood of you btw. Or do you mean like shorts like Wand wore in pride or Shogun wears?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you talking about a G-string with a cup? How very West Hollywood of you btw. Or do you mean like shorts like Wand wore in pride or Shogun wears?
well something liek that i just wanna be aerodynamic and weightlesss when i fight i even shaved all my hair off and shaved my head if i wear a man thong with a cup it will be fine i mean even if i dont win the stand up i dont think the other guys gonna want to be on the ground with another man with a man thong

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
well something liek that i just wanna be aerodynamic and weightlesss when i fight i even shaved all my hair off and shaved my head if i wear a man thong with a cup it will be fine i mean even if i dont win the stand up i dont think the other guys gonna want to be on the ground with another man with a man thong
I don't think you need to be that weightless, I'd just go Muay Thai shorts or something like what Wand wore. But I'm pretty sure people would go to the ground if you were in a man thong, if that was the plan.

I would pull guard on a guy in a man thong, because I don't think anyone in a man thong is used to being on top and he wouldn't know what to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.