Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you read my last articles, (i think your mods deleted one for inappropriate comments) but anyway

like i said, i wanted to see two guys in wildcard

1) amish boy because he looks like an amish and he got the power of god with him taking down his opponent's knee (his opponent looks and acts somewhat effeminately, okay mods, is it okay to say that?)

2) hammortree!!!! he looks like a world of warcraft character and he acts like one too. damn, the way he walked straight out and asked dana for the fight was almost like computer whir-click wow action.

3) THE SAVIOR ALMOST HAD IT!!1 he was like, "yes, the logical choice is me... somehow god allowed this to happen so that i would become the wildcard and fight again to go on to win" but oh how was he crushed. and who was he crushed by? a ******* warcraft character! haha, i bet he was pissed. wonder where his faith in god is at right now.

4) Dana is so damn smug about this. i bet he loves giving the fight to hammortree for stepping up like that. each season, he builds up the gang like insanity that goes on and fucks with the guys psychologically. the fact that he gave hammortree the fight just for asking makes him sound like the leader of a gang lol. but anyway, the fact that kimbo slice and that other dude refused to fight even though dana met with them and expected these guys to jump out and be ******* ripping shit up in excitement for getting the chance to fight. so it works. i like it.

i am interested to see what comes from now on. comments please! thanks guys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is he actually Amish or does he just have the gotee for it?
hell dude, i wouldn't call that a "gotee". he's not amish. i call him amish cause he's got that amish facial beard (what you so call a "gotee" lol).

he also has a face like an amish boy.. like he grew up on a farm or something.

so i'm rooting for amish because i'm from near philly and i loved going to lancaster county to visit the amish. i loved seeing those amish people lol.

MAKE ME PROUD AMISH!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
How about reviewing games instead of TUF?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think he learned all of that just by playing the video game!
You are right, they learn a shit ton in practice.

But! When it comes to the matches, the guys pick at each other like bored pigeons. A lot of one punches from long distance. Or, they try to take each other down and get close so neither is actually striking or moving into an ending position.

The video game though I am sure was all about key mashing which meant they were exposed to a different type of fighting where it's just punch and kick after punch and kick, etc. (the way the fights should be!)

So I think maybe it helped open their eyes to the possibility. Otherwise, these guys really just peck at each other 90% of the time in the octagon.

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Haven't laughed at a title this hard/long in ages.

Amish... that HAS to be his nickname if he makes it into UFC. That may well be better than Big Baby.

As I said in another thread, Hammortree has potential, but is still young, and still obviously quite green. Give him time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts