Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without any justification whatsoever. Good first round with plenty of action from both Brown and Ricardo. I can't say that I'm surprised. No offense, but it is New Jersey. Hopefully this doesn't go on all night. An ignorant crowd can really ruin a PPV. :thumbsdown:

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I liked it. A pretty good fight, I was going for brown but almeida was slick when he got going.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
They don't call it "Dirty Jersey" for nothing! I spent way too much time through out the state over the years.

·
Banned
439 Posts
Happening at the Fitch and Killa B fight right now. Like Rogan said, the "meathead factor". Pretty lame since Fitch wasn't lnp but an actual gnp. Even lamer was Dan standing them up while Fitch was working cuz of the dumb boos.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Happening at the Fitch and Killa B fight right now. Like Rogan said, the "meathead factor". Pretty lame since Fitch wasn't lnp but an actual gnp. Even lamer was Dan standing them up while Fitch was working cuz of the dumb boos.
Fitch's GnP is LnP though. He takes no risks and it makes for a very boring fight on the ground.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
I knew they would boo if a fight was on the ground for more than 30 seconds, but booing when it's up against the cage is a stratospheric level of meatheadedness.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
its kinda pathetic what they call ground and pound these days. Fitch should try to end fight, maybe he wouldn't get boo'd like that.

·
Banned
439 Posts
How is Fitch's work not ground and pound? He was working the whole time. he wasn't laying on Ben just to hold him down, he was punishing him.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
How is Fitch's work not ground and pound? He was working the whole time. he wasn't laying on Ben just to hold him down, he was punishing him.
who said it wasn't?

·
Registered
597 Posts
this is the place from such iconic figures such as snookie and the situation.... what do you expect?

J/k dont cry jersey guys :p

·
Banned
439 Posts
its kinda pathetic what they call ground and pound these days. Fitch should try to end fight, maybe he wouldn't get boo'd like that.
who said it wasn't?
:confused02:You did by when you said it's pathetic what they call ground and pound these days.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
:confused02:You did by when you said it's pathetic what they call ground and pound these days.
i said its pathetic what they CALL ground and pound, i didn't say it wasn't ground and pound.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
No insults guys please :)

gsp vs hardy is on :D

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
I'm beyond excited. I love that GSP comes out in a gi. It is not pajamas Hardy!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts