·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This tops it.
ESPN.com
Main page.
Interview with Rampage.

He looks like he's about to kill somebody. I now believe that he genuinely wants to hurt Rashad bad.

The ref better be quick when he pulls Quinton off, because he WILL continue to land shots when Rashad is out.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
He looks heated... Rashad better be on his toes.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ionno if this all this anger is gonna work for him, he might not be focused and get caught himself

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Daaamn. No Rampage jokes, no laughs, just some angry mofo.
Exactly why I think he's going to lose. Rashad's in his head.

LOL. just saw the interview. Rampage is wasting all kinds energy being mad. I mean, the guy has been talking trash his whole life, and he's now fuming because a guy's talking trash back?

I'm call'n it for Rashad. Rampage's head is all messed up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ramage is a great communicator, never smiled, eye contact the whole time, great show of emotion at the end. Such a contrast to Rashad's grin. For some reason I have a bad feeling about this fight, hope it won't be another 3 round layfest.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Ramage is a great communicator, never smiled, eye contact the whole time, great show of emotion at the end. Such a contrast to Rashad's grin. For some reason I have a bad feeling about this fight, hope it won't be another 3 round layfest.
LOL. You guys are already making excuse for Rampage. Rampage looks like a spoiled child who was told he can't have pony.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Nah bro, this looks like the Rampage that KO'd Chuck and Wandy.
Dude, not even close. That Rampage was cool and collected. The pouty rampage is the one that got ko'd by wandi twice. Remember the push in their UFC fight at the weigh-in? Rampage laughed it off. That's was the dangerous rampage. The old rampage got all huffy when wandi pushed him. This rampage fighting evans is about to cry. Rampage is breaking every rule in pre-fight war. He's showing words can hurt him.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Dude, not even close. That Rampage was cool and collected. The pouty rampage is the one that got ko'd by wandi twice. Remember the push in their UFC fight at the weigh-in? Rampage laughed it off. That's was the dangerous rampage. The old rampage got all huffy when wandi pushed him. This rampage fighting evans is about to cry. Rampage is breaking every rule in pre-fight war. He's showing words can hurt him.
I don't know what videos you're watching. But, when he steps into that cage and you see the look on his face. You'll realize I was right.

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
He didn't look worked up, he was calm, cool, and collected. He's probably been dealing with a ton of media bs lately, from the movie break and what not, and just wants to fight and get it over with.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
He didn't look worked up, he was calm, cool, and collected. He's probably been dealing with a ton of media bs lately, from the movie break and what not, and just wants to fight and get it over with.
You guys are all over the place. First he looks like a raged killer and so you feel sorry from Rashad. Now he looks cool and collected so you feel sorry for Rashad. :confused:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.