Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Silva pulls off a win against Ace, how do you think he will do as champion?

·
Banned
0 Posts
If he wins....Rich will just want to rematch him until he gets his belt back..simple as that...I wouldnt mind having Silva as the middleweight champ.. but having Rich as champ is just fine with me :D..i dont really hate both....

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
^^^Same here. Mike Swick would do poorly against Silva(And he''d do poorly against Franklin), and wouldn't last a full round. Loiseau is so gun shy & hesitant, that he needs to go away and prove himself again. To be honest, I really wouldn't mind if Loiseau never returns to the UFC.

Maybe Dana can realize it wasn't Marquardt's fault for that awful Salaverry fight, and let him fight either Ace or Silva.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Damone said:
^^^Same here. Mike Swick would do poorly against Silva(And he''d do poorly against Franklin), and wouldn't last a full round. Loiseau is so gun shy & hesitant, that he needs to go away and prove himself again. To be honest, I really wouldn't mind if Loiseau never returns to the UFC.

Maybe Dana can realize it wasn't Marquardt's fault for that awful Salaverry fight, and let him fight either Ace or Silva.
Mike Swick would just lose to both..if he ever got the chance....as for Loiseau...The guy just needs more aggression in his fights...he seems so calm and relaxed...i really would not mind seeing Loiseau as the champ......:D

·
Banned
0 Posts
asskicker said:
The Crow will never be champ, he doesnt have what it takes. Marquardt is probably the third best fighter in this division but is not in the same league as Rich or Silva
Well he did go 5 rounds straight with Rich, the champ..i believe he does have what it takes...he just needs more time to build that aggression in the Octagon

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
jaymackz said:
Well he did go 5 rounds straight with Rich, the champ..i believe he does have what it takes...he just needs more time to build that aggression in the Octagon
He got chased around for five rounds by a guys with serious hand and foot injuries. Loisseau is NOT a champion. He's a good contender but not championship material.

·
Banned
0 Posts
asskicker said:
He got chased around for five rounds by a guys with serious hand and foot injuries. Loisseau is NOT a champion. He's a good contender but not championship material.
oh yah i forgot Rich had hand injury......lol...i guess you're right, hes just a good contender.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.