Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Chael, but what he said to Silva was hilarious.
Haha, I bet he never expected someone was gonna translate it for Silva.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was expecting more, but it was kind of interesting until he started the bullshit about everyone in middleweight and LHW are cowards and he's the only person in the UFC that can challenge Anderson.. cmon man I know you don't believe that.

·
Registered
681 Posts
My hatred for this clown goes up every day. This bum thinks hes really the shit. Anderson could beat this scrub with 1 arm tied behind his back. It's disgusting that the UFC have to feed Anderson another low calibre fighter and even more disgusting that they will hype it as a legit fight.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
i bet chael shit his pants when anderson confronted him, he was basically saying he was scared in the interview.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Know whats funny?No one has confirmed that he has been trying to fight Anderson for 4 years. Another thing he's so dam cocky that no one gave him a challenge but him? Didn't Dan Henderson beat him in round one of their fight? The only fighter to ever do it?Jeeze this guy has his head up his ass. Chael just thinks he's a better person than everyone dam this guy bothers me. I hope he loses the fight and the political crap he's going for.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I can't wait to laugh hysterically as Andy beats this chumps brain in and then dances over his corpse.

·
Registered
603 Posts
My hatred for this clown goes up every day. This bum thinks hes really the shit. Anderson could beat this scrub with 1 arm tied behind his back. It's disgusting that the UFC have to feed Anderson another low calibre fighter and even more disgusting that they will hype it as a legit fight.
I can't quite work out if Chael is an asshole or a smart guy, he's pissed off quite a few people who want to see him get his ass kicked. A lot of people will pay to watch him get has ass kicked, which is a smart strategy and it's helped him go a long way in getting a title shot,as opposed to Alan Belcher, who I feel is just as deserving, but can't smack talk anywhere near as good.

Sonnen has nothing on KOSCHECK IMO, he's the king of A-holes in MMA.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I can't quite work out if Chael is an asshole or a smart guy, he's pissed off quite a few people who want to see him get his ass kicked. A lot of people will pay to watch him get has ass kicked, which is a smart strategy and it's helped him go a long way in getting a title shot,as opposed to Alan Belcher, who I feel is just as deserving, but can't smack talk anywhere near as good.

Sonnen has nothing on KOSCHECK IMO, he's the king of A-holes in MMA.
I won't pay for another Anderson mismatch.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Sonnen's fight style inside the octagon is almost Jon Fitch-esque boring, but his WWE-style schtick outside of the octagon is moderately or passably entertaining.

Chael will get KTFO'ed, or just flat out humiliated, like every '85-er.

His only goal right now is to make some money and let UFC management know that he can sell a fight properly.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Dunno why I like Chael so much... It is prolly because his smacktalk is actually hilarious. Bisping and Penn for example just talk alot of crap, but you could prolly make a highlight video of Chael's comments that would be 100 times more entertaining than all of his actual fights combined so far. :p

Also, Silva acting like a douche and disrespecting his fans and opponents makes me wanna see Chael L&P an UD against him even more. :)

Reactions: suniis

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Chael's GnP is furious. Ugh I get sick of people calling him lay n prey around here. If you win a fight using wrestling and get a decision rather than a finish then you're automatically LnP, even if you land a zillion punches and shit in the process and completely dominate your opponent :sarcastic12:. Anyway I'm a big fan and war Sonnen :)

On telling Anderson he wouldn't have to worry about signing autographs soon because he wouldn't be champ anymore: "I was really trying to help him" lol :thumbsup:

·
The American Dream
586 Posts
He said noone calls out Silva..... correct me if im wrong but Belcher called him out.......

·
Banned
525 Posts
Chael must have almost shit himself when Silva called out his name at the expo. Chael hasn't been calling out Anderson for 4 years. Lucky for him he's not been relevant for more than what 1. So nobody gives enough of a shit to actually go back and research him. Chael, and all of his nuthuggers, are delusional if he/they actually think he has any chance at all. I can't wait to see Silva tear his damn head off when he shoots from half way across the octagon. I will laugh my balls off as he lays on the ground, unconscious with blood gushing out of his nose and mouth, skull split wide open. I can't wait to see him and all his nut snuggling dimwits put in their place.

·
"I
6,923 Posts
I think you missed the part where he completely destroyed Nate Marquardt for 3 straight rounds. And that was in no WAY a lay and pray victory, he just beat on the dude's skull like a damn drum for three rounds.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
I think you missed the part where he completely destroyed Nate Marquardt for 3 straight rounds. And that was in no WAY a lay and pray victory, he just beat on the dude's skull like a damn drum for three rounds.
could not finish nate tho whereas anderson did. I think each fighter is unique against another. Anderson should smash Sonnen, but I love anderson but Chael has the tools to beat anderson and squeeze out a victory.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Someone who talks this much shiit is one thing; scared. Chael is scared of Anderson, and he's every right to be. Anderson is gonna hand his ass to him.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts