Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqBYefTCE_M

Here's a highlight vid I did for Anderson Silva, didn't exactly come out as good as I wanted because I rushed it, but it's still better than every other Silva highlight vid I've seen, hope you enjoy.

I'll likely be making one on Brock next after he kicks Carwin's ass, or Machida after he fight whatever poor soul Dana puts him up against :)

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Well done man. I have been meaning to ask, who is the best wrestler Anderson has fought besides Dan Henderson?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well done man. I have been meaning to ask, who is the best wrestler Anderson has fought besides Dan Henderson?
Hayato Sakurai, Carlos Newton, Okami, Leben, and James Irvin all have some wrestling backgrounds. Newton, and Okami are probably the best ones he's faced.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have been an Anderson Silva fan since way before he even hit the UFC. I really, really hope that we see the old Silva back for the Sonnen fight. I want to see the Silva that destroyed Rich Franklin. THAT Anderson was vicious. He went for the kill and didn't stop until he got it. That's who I want to see beat Sonnen. In fact, I really hope that Sonnen puts Anderson down in the first round and beats him up a little bit. I want Anderson to get pissed and fight for Pete's sake! I know Chael has a big mouth and everyone thinks he will be domlished. But, the fact is, Chael is a great wrestler. If he gets Anderson down (and I think he will) he will keep him down with his wrestling. Like I said, I really hope this happens to wake Anderson up!

·
Registered
285 Posts
grat vid, had to embed it on my facebook wall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts