·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
ummm ok?

I am a GSP fan before a Silva/Penn fan but fighters are allowed to have a bad fight, He was away for a long time and who knows how fighting outdoors in the humidity effected him. First people jump down GSPs throat for not finishing tough opponents and now it is Silva. Seems like a whole lot of you are spoiled and expect an amazing fight from GSP/Penn/Silva every time they step into the ring, well that wont happen throughout their career.

I admit that the showboating just made him look bad. But you guys expect a highlight reel KO from Silva every time. Back to GSP for a second though... This just proves that GSP is the most consistent fighter in the P4P standings, He took one step back after that KO he took from Serra and looked amazing in every other fight. Who cares if he doesnt finish fights...better then what the champs did today :D

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was just put the clip here,i am fan of anderson,and his fight was realy funny...but demain maia said in post figt interview that anderson in middle of fight swear at him,and that was just not ok....sorry for my bad english..

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Quit With The Spoilers!!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

On the

HAHA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts