1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
LMAO King Mo is like wtf is happening at the end hahah

·
Registered
21 Posts
God the Black House camp is so elite. Wish I knew Portuguese these guys seem pretty funny.

·
Registered
750 Posts
God the Black House camp is so elite. Wish I knew Portuguese these guys seem pretty funny.
Anderson is saying Lets scare the opposition jokingly he says we have a scary team here, people should fear us "ouiii"

Machida says we have all the weights here.

Interesting to see Machida learning something from King Mo.

·
All Eyez on Me
2,481 Posts
such is life....one minute you're on top of the world, the next minute your begging King Mo for some advise on how to develop your skills as a true martial artist.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Video sucks it takes like 2 hrs to load every video from that site does the same thing.....thanks for posting.....what I could see...Machida looks fine to me, LoL at those who think he cannot "bounce back"....watch his next fight which, everyone is certain to do anyway so no need to say it....but I did....Do you think King Mo knows how to switch from traditional to southpaw and throw head kicks from both stances??? Me either, so for Machida to be drilling a single or double leg is not shocking to me in the least.....Im sure Mo could beat .....NOT!!!

edit: REFRESH THE PAGE AND THE VID PLAYS RIGHT AWAY....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yeah man, best camp there is no doubt. The video even had a short glimpse of Lil Nog and JDS. Beastly

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's funny how Aldo could barely hold the weight of the camera.

When Anderson said "Hey take it easy it's my job brother!" it sounded a lot better than when he "tries" to speak english in the octagon.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I think one of the reasons why the Black House is so successful (other then the amount of skill they combine) is, that the chemistry between all of them just seems to be amazing.

And best fashion style goes to Andy and Lyoto :thumb02: it's a draw^^

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Video sucks it takes like 2 hrs to load every video from that site does the same thing
This ^
When Anderson said "Hey take it easy it's my job brother!" it sounded a lot better than when he "tries" to speak english in the octagon.
This ^

Pretty cool video and group of fighters. It was very interesting to see Mo Lawal in the mix teaching Lyoto Machida something.

·
Registered
750 Posts
It was very interesting to see Mo Lawal in the mix teaching Lyoto Machida something.
Yeah it really was, perhaps a wrestler like Muhammad in Black House would be a nice addition, they already got the Muay Thai, Jiujitsu, Boxing, Karate some good american wrestling would only make them better.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Yeah it really was, perhaps a wrestler like Muhammad in Black House would be a nice addition, they already got the Muay Thai, Jiujitsu, Boxing, Karate some good american wrestling would only make them better.
Agreed.

They already have Munoz for the GnP aspect, but getting Mo in would definitely favor control on the ground from a wrestling standpoint.

Also, it definitely wouldn't be a bad idea for Anderson to train a bit with Mo for his upcoming fight vs Chael, and possibly GSP down the line.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Also, it definitely wouldn't be a bad idea for Anderson to train a bit with Mo for his upcoming fight vs Chael, and possibly GSP down the line.
Yeah I'd be surprised if Anderson didn't after seeing this video.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Agreed.

They already have Munoz for the GnP aspect, but getting Mo in would definitely favor control on the ground from a wrestling standpoint.

Munoz is actually a Div 1 National champion in wrestling also. Definetly both are good additions to there camp.

Ha King Mo's personality doesnt really seem to fit in with these guys though haha. Him and Machida seem like complete opposite people to me lol,

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Munoz is actually a Div 1 National champion in wrestling also. Definetly both are good additions to there camp.

Ha King Mo's personality doesnt really seem to fit in with these guys though haha. Him and Machida seem like complete opposite people to me lol,
Maybe he will ease up on being such a petty hater if he starts training with blackhouse.

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
It was funny seing king mo trying to teach Lyoto.

Im sure Lyoto wasn´t understanding anything of what he was saying. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts