Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anderson Silva Vs Michael Bisping Fight Highlights
Posted By: AngelsPhysiquePosted date: April 30, 2016In: Mixed Martial ArtsNo Comments
On the 27th of February 2016, Michael Bisping faced Anderson Silva in a five round, five minutes per round fight. Michael Bisping started dynamically, and managed to dominate Anderson Silva in the first round.

Going on to the end of the second round, Bisping knocked down Silva, who got saved by the bell. Third round, and in the end of it, “The Spider” attacks back and turns to be superior, managing to knock down Michael Bisping. Bisping gets saved by the bell though, and the fighters pass on to the 4th and 5th round, with the fourth round closing in favor of Michael Bisping, and the fifth round in favor of Anderon Silva.

Watch Anderson Silva Vs Michael Bisping Fight Highlights, coming to you by ChrisAngelsTv!

All the three judges (Ben Cartlidge, Jeff Mullen, and Andy Roberts), scored the fight 47-48, in favor of the winner by unanimous decision, Michael Bisping!

Fair decision or not, I am not the one to judge, but if you ask me, I wouldn’t be able to pick up a winner from this fight! Both of them played their best, with Bisping being the one that initiated most of the attacks. Don’t forget to comment and share!
Click Here to Visit The Original Post And Watch Highlights From Their Fight

·
Premium Member
8,793 Posts
With Bisping having initiated most of the attacks... ;). Quote the whole line brother :)
No need to quote the whole line. Bisping indeed was the one who initiated most of the attacks and the one who "played his best", Anderson did not, unless you consider dancing ineffectively for 5 rounds "playing his best" . That's the reason Bisping won and Anderson lost.

·
Premium Member
5,331 Posts
Chris any chance you can ask a decent question with one of your articles?

I get pissed off just reading your thread titles! This isn't MMA for dummies in here :fighting05:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No need to quote the whole line. Bisping indeed was the one who initiated most of the attacks and the one who "played his best", Anderson did not, unless you consider dancing ineffectively for 5 rounds "playing his best" . That's the reason Bisping won and Anderson lost.
Now how can someone call what Silva did dancing, since he messed up Bisping's face and knocked him down with the flying knee in the end of the round?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris any chance you can ask a decent question with one of your articles?

I get pissed off just reading your thread titles! This isn't MMA for dummies in here :fighting05:
Unfortunately not. I let you ask all the intelligent questions.. Go on post a thread. I was born with lower intelligence than people like you. I apologize ;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think Silva did get robbed. However the thief was Anderson Silva. I really feel like he could have opened up and finished Bisping anytime after the knee. He did nothing the next round. IDK Anderson is a wierd dude. He lost on points but I feel like he didn't have to lose that fight.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
People's annoyance at how Silva fought clouds their judgement.

If you take reputation and expectation out of the equation and just watch the fight straight up without commentary then Bisping clearly wins 3-2. You could argue the 3rd round should have been 10-8 due to the ending but Bisping was probably winning that round until he was dropped, so 10-9 is a reasonable score for it.

·
Premium Member
8,793 Posts
After so much dancing around from Anderson, if he was legitimately edged the decision, I would wish he should have being robbed instead. I don't care about antics that lead nowhere. Bring me Griffin antics back or scratch any antics for good.

·
Premium Member
5,331 Posts
Unfortunately not. I let you ask all the intelligent questions.. Go on post a thread. I was born with lower intelligence than people like you. I apologize ;)
I will consider accepting your apology over the coming years!

But you definitely have a market for your threads based on discussions already had months ago. It works well for the forgetful people on the forum, and attracts the emotional ones as well!

·
Premium Member
8,793 Posts
Now how can someone call what Silva did dancing, since he messed up Bisping's face and knocked him down with the flying knee in the end of the round?
You can have fun riding your bicycle for one whole hour and break your face on the pavement in just one second. That is 1 second in 3600 that is just enough to bust you open, just to give you perspective on effectiveness.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Silva seems to have this complex whereby because people expect unreal knockouts, he only wants to finish with one.

It was pretty evident (to me) that after the knee he could easily have turned it up and finished the count at any point. Yet still he seemed to just wait for the spectacular. So strange.

Clear Bisping win.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will consider accepting your apology over the coming years!

But you definitely have a market for your threads based on discussions already had months ago. It works well for the forgetful people on the forum, and attracts the emotional ones as well!
Nice, but also post a good thread yourself. You seemed to miss that part :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Clear robbery. But Anderson was lazy in that fight.

Should have been Anderson vs Rockhold. Much more exciting fight.

Bisping will be murdered again.

·
Premium Member
5,331 Posts
Nice, but also post a good thread yourself. You seemed to miss that part :)
Yeah I've done that hundreds of times mate. I'll make posts when there is relevant stuff to talk about that hasn't already been discussed at length in the forum. There are search functions you know to see if your' threads' have been posted and talked about before. I mean I know you don't give a f*** and are just here to click bait everyone but maybe engage the brain and a little and you could do it without pissing off a bunch of people?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts