Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Retire??? no way! He could very well still be the UFC HW Champion. He still has what it takes and I say if him and Sylvia go at it 1 more time then he will be. He'll get his shit together... just watch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"he's obviously too scared" you needed a thread to say that? Arlovski's a great fighter, you're heavily underestimating him. What makes you say he's scared? you have nothing to run on.

Please use openess and logic next time buddy.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
no way. he should just come out with a different strategy against the giant (submissions)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ganji said:
"he's obviously too scared" you needed a thread to say that? Arlovski's a great fighter, you're heavily underestimating him. What makes you say he's scared? you have nothing to run on.

Please use openess and logic next time buddy.
Sick burn! I agree with you he's still an amazing fighter I hope he dosent leave the UFC.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
bad post...the funny thing is in the second fight andre knocked down ol poop pants and he should have just dropped down and threw that leg lock on him again..i think he was trying to prove that he could finish tim on his feet..but if andre would have just dropped down and submitted him again he'd still be champ..there wouldnt have been a rubber match so soon..then you'd be seeing vera and arlovski probably and maybe mir and monson..and tim would maybe face buentello..then the winners would line back up to face the champ..andre will come back..id like to see him go over to pride..he would have so much more to compete with there...

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
j.farrell said:
bad post...the funny thing is in the second fight andre knocked down ol poop pants and he should have just dropped down and threw that leg lock on him again..i think he was trying to prove that he could finish tim on his feet..but if andre would have just dropped down and submitted him again he'd still be champ..there wouldnt have been a rubber match so soon..then you'd be seeing vera and arlovski probably and maybe mir and monson..and tim would maybe face buentello..then the winners would line back up to face the champ..andre will come back..id like to see him go over to pride..he would have so much more to compete with there...
i thought he was gonna do the leg lock but damn he got to wild and crazy. he should've did the same thing. that would've been a slap in the face to sylvia:laugh: arlovski will be champ again someday until then he just needs to keep up his training and wait for his shot

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
AA is a beast and he is still only like 26. He will continue to improve and i bet he will be champ again, he needs to get his confidence back. I dont see anyone in the UFC beating him again, although if him and Sylvia faught 100 times I think they would each win 50. These guys are gonna fight at least 2 more times..AA will be back!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
AA needs to fight a couple cans. Brandon lee hinckle comes to mind. He is always good for boosting a fighters confidence. Dan Christison is another one. AA has a strong future. Disagree with him going to pride right now. After a couple wins and then going to Pride yes right now he gets destroyed even worse and may never make the comeback he is capable of.

·
Registered
332 Posts
BigBanda said:
Retire??? no way! He could very well still be the UFC HW Champion. He still has what it takes and I say if him and Sylvia go at it 1 more time then he will be. He'll get his shit together... just watch.
Agrred. Every fighter goes through a dry spell. All he needs are a couple of warm up fights and he should be okay. Is that a video of Chuck hitting some jockey in the shoulder? Do you know where I could get it?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts