Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunday, October 8, 2006
Tomorrow I'm going to New York, Chuck and I will be on ESPN. Fly back tomorrow night.
This week I'll spend Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning with my brother getting crops out and also trying to spend as much time with my family as I can.
Thursday night, my wife and I leave for Las Vegas for the UFC. I hope Rich wins, but if Anderson wins I would consider bumping up to 185 and fighting him.

-Matt Hughes' Blog


Yea, so if Franklin takes the loss then looks liek hughes will move up. Unfortunately I highly doubt hughes will make the move if he loses his belt to GSP. So there are two obstacles in the way of us seeing hughes move up and get KTFO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
i'm confused... you didn't give us a source, but i'm guessing it's matt hughes, because he probably pulls crops with his bro after he's finished with his hearty country breakfasts...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
Ya its matt hughes, he was on one of ESPN's talk shows with Chuck, was a very good show for the UFC and MMA community.

I think it'd be cool to see hughes go and fight at 185 other then 170 as well, i wanna see more people fight 2 weight classes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Coldblue said:
i'm confused... you didn't give us a source, but i'm guessing it's matt hughes, because he probably pulls crops with his bro after he's finished with his hearty country breakfasts...
Yeah god forbid a guy even after he is successful still does what he has always done.:D At least the guy is down to earth even though most on here don't seem to think so:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
ROCKBASS03 said:
Yeah god forbid a guy even after he is successful still does what he has always done.:D At least the guy is down to earth even though most on here don't seem to think so:laugh:
i was just kidding, just a little light-hearted ribbing! i don't like matt hughes, but i don't hate him either, and with that said, i suspect he'll beat gsp once more.:thumbsdown:
 

·
Free Thinker
Joined
·
5,673 Posts
i have a question... say everything happens so that hughes does move up to fight Sivla. now, my problem is, assuming he's still champ of his own weight class, would he be allowed to move up to another weight to fight? still holding a lower weight belt? then what happens? say he beat sivla, could he hold two belts from two different weights at the same time?
 

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
Joined
·
2,458 Posts
JWangSDC said:
Sunday, October 8, 2006
Tomorrow I'm going to New York, Chuck and I will be on ESPN. Fly back tomorrow night.
This week I'll spend Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning with my brother getting crops out and also trying to spend as much time with my family as I can.
Thursday night, my wife and I leave for Las Vegas for the UFC. I hope Rich wins, but if Anderson wins I would consider bumping up to 185 and fighting him.

-Matt Hughes' Blog


Yea, so if Franklin takes the loss then looks liek hughes will move up. Unfortunately I highly doubt hughes will make the move if he loses his belt to GSP. So there are two obstacles in the way of us seeing hughes move up and get KTFO
crazy.. i think Anderson would KO him to
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,001 Posts
Wow I had no idea that it was 2006 again. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Either someone is on a mad thread necro spree or they seriously need to refresh their browser.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top