Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
I was more surprised with his Takedown Defense . Dude shown ZERO TDD previous to this fight . I guess working with Ben Askren Really Really helped him . amazing how every fight he's coming so much better .

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
They should give em the loser of Varner/Cerone.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
This guy is on my up and comers list, and just gets better and better by each fight! I cant WAIT to see him destroy Ben!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I cant WAIT to see him destroy Ben!
Destroy Bendo? Did you see how big Hendo has gotten in that interview he did. It ain't gonna be no destruction if Anthony can get by him at all.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Destroy Bendo? Did you see how big Hendo has gotten in that interview he did. It ain't gonna be no destruction if Anthony can get by him at all.
Lol, i didnt mean its going to be a walk in the park, or easy by any means... Im just pumped....

And i do think he will win Via Decision, and im only scared of the subs, but Anthony gets better and better each time he study's his opponent, so im hoping for some crazy sub D to go with his new improved TDD

I do know were going to see his usual crazy moves, and top level Striking.

Ben's ground game will keep Anthony off the ground, but like we saw in his last fight, that isn't to big of a problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.