Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL waiting on Randy/Chuck 3 to come out, and USA vs Canada is SUPPOSED to be out Sept 5th. Last I heard they hadnt come to an agreement on a new company to release the DVD's yet, anyone heard anything different recently?

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I am waiting for them too. I thought UFC 58 was out already as UFC.com states in its store but I never see UFC 58 in stores. And UFC 58 is my favourite PPV out of the 50s.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I don't know I hope it's soon. I wish they wouldn't wait so long. Why does it take so long for them to make it into DVD anyway? Seems like the DVDs should be able to be released within 2 months of the fight, 7 months is a bit much. Like waiting for a new movie to come out on DVD it's frustrating.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
It shouldn't even be 2 monthes it should be a week after its been shown. Right after The Boondocks (one of my favourite TV shows) season ended and same with Prison Break they came on DVD in a matter of seconds. But UFC has to take 7 monthes. Probably because of bonus feature crap.

·
Registered
61 Posts
september 5 for #58. I am tired of waiting so long. How come wresling pay per views come out like a minth later and the ufc stuff takes forever??? I love going back and watching em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts