Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Dana doing an interview for one of my favorite radio stations and they are asking if we have any questions, I have some of my own but maybe you guys have some useful ones that you want to know.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have Dana doing an interview for one of my favorite radio stations and they are asking if we have any questions, I have some of my own but maybe you guys have some useful ones that you want to know.
Dana don't be pissed off because you have sand in your vagina after Abu dhabi.

Are you even take in consideration to make new weightclass between 205 and 265? 230 for example? And 265 be 285 or unlimited?

Are you somehow interested in getting Pudzanowski if he defeats Tim?

Jake Shields in UFC? Possible?

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
I know the answer but: are you open to any co-promotional fights with SF, Dream, Bellator etc. because there are some exciting fights that could be set up, including a list of champion vs champion fights.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dana, you say you give the fans what they want to see.
Well I want to see Cain v JDS and Anderson v Machida.
So how fast can you set It up?
Dana don't be pissed off because you have sand in your vagina after Abu dhabi.

Are you even take in consideration to make new weightclass between 205 and 265? 230 for example? And 265 be 285 or unlimited?

Are you somehow interested in getting Pudzanowski if he defeats Tim?

Jake Shields in UFC? Possible?
Talk about fighters paycheck and bj's book
Yeah I have all these up on their site where they asked for questions. We will see if they ask them and I will relay to you guys what he answers. Added in the Pudzanowski and a question about a fight between the WEC champion and UFC LW champion.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Second vote for this question but not the 285 part, that's just going towards creating the same problem.

My question would be... it is obvious that mid sized heavyweights are at a significant disadvantage due to size. Currently, not considering any cutting, Junior Dos Santos fighting Brock Lesnar is the equivalent of Kenny Florian fighting Chael Sonnen. Taking cutting into consideration, JDS vs Lesnar is the equivalent of Kenny Florian fighting Shogun. How can it possibly be argued that there is not a disadvantage for many fighters? If anything it is restricting smaller heavyweights who could be more competitive against fighters their own weight, solely due to size. Only the elite fighters can do well, Cain and JDS, but all it's doing is preventing more top fighters because of a ridiculously large weight division.

lol if you can say all that, that would be good.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Second vote for this question but not the 285 part, that's just going towards creating the same problem.

My question would be... it is obvious that mid sized heavyweights are at a significant disadvantage due to size. Currently, not considering any cutting, Junior Dos Santos fighting Brock Lesnar is the equivalent of Kenny Florian fighting Chael Sonnen. Taking cutting into consideration, JDS vs Lesnar is the equivalent of Kenny Florian fighting Shogun. How can it possibly be argued that there is not a disadvantage for many fighters? If anything it is restricting smaller heavyweights who could be more competitive against fighters their own weight, solely due to size. Only the elite fighters can do well, Cain and JDS, but all it's doing is preventing more top fighters because of a ridiculously large weight division.

lol if you can say all that, that would be good.
Ok I will add that in a text. We will see if they ask these questions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts