Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anything?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think Machida needed a loss early in his career, he's still at an age where he can learn and get back much better, Shogun has put him back to this position. I believe if Shogun can come back this strong, Machida will do it 10x better, im not ignorant to understand how great Rua is right now I think personally he's probably #1 p4p atm, but a motivated and improved Machida is yet to come. And if there's any1 who's gonna beat Shogun in the lhw division other then the legendary Anderson Silva, it's gonna be Machida.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dana said Lyoto is physically healthy Roxaz. Thats all what matters now.
Yeah, I heard him say that in the conference after the fight, I meant, Lyoto has never been on this side after a fight, he's never felt defeat I hope he takes it well, this is why I want to see some sort of interview or something after the fight and what his thoughts are.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Yeah, I heard him say that in the conference after the fight, I meant, Lyoto has never been on this side after a fight, he's never felt defeat I hope he takes it well, this is why I want to see some sort of interview or something after the fight and what his thoughts are.
I know Roxaz me too, me too! We have to wait a little for that. But soon we will hear from The Dragon.

And please can somebody delete this picture? Who wants to see that..

And JPNPanties what are you all about?? are you asking for a ban or something? :confused05:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
man... which shot did that to his eye? one of the punches in the gnp flurry at the end?

that thing is ugly.

I think it was the punch that completely put him out. I remember RUA had the mount, and Lyoto pressed against him to recover.

RUA pushes machida's head down and hits him with right hand, machida releases rua and is KO'd, after that he gets hits couple times more...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.