Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean I did, for once I didn't have to stay up to 4 in the morning to watch it. The main even was pretty crap but the rest of the fights were OK, not many big names but some decent fights. A couple of nice KO's, I thought Swick/Hardy was good even though Hardy refused to finish the fight. Overall I was quite happy with it.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I thought it was great. All of the fights delivered pretty well except for the main event and even that had a couple of good moments, even if the fight itself wasnt great, it had a decision that gave us another thing to argue about on this forum for awhile, gotta love that. Bisping has an awesome comeback, Hardy made a believer outta me, Pearson looked great. This was pretty good in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
It was pretty good not that great though. Had the main event been exciting I would have remembered this card years down the road but I know I won't.

·
Administrator
21,505 Posts
Watched it on delay, rather than live like normal but it was not a letdown in anyway to me. Brown and Wilks had the best fight in my eyes, and the way Hardy and Pearson dominated wasn't boring either. Bisping was awesome too with a great come from behind, what more does an mma fan need?

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Yes, I thought it was an excellent card. I even enjoyed the main event, although it wasn't as exciting as the other fights.

·
Clowns will eat me
3,958 Posts
Watched it on delay, rather than live like normal but it was not a letdown in anyway to me. Brown and Wilks had the best fight in my eyes, and the way Hardy and Pearson dominated wasn't boring either. Bisping was awesome too with a great come from behind, what more does an mma fan need?
Bisping KOed again?

Yes, I thought it was an excellent card. I even enjoyed the main event, although it wasn't as exciting as the other fights.
Exactly, You could see them really battling up against the cage. It wasn't the most exciting fight in the world but it was a smart fight on Couture's part

·
Registered
816 Posts
Bisping KOed again?

Exactly, You could see them really battling up against the cage. It wasn't the most exciting fight in the world but it was a smart fight on Couture's part
yeah holding vera for mintues ata time doing nothing! 1 hit now and again or a failed take down.... should of been spilt up far more.. ah well tbh vera again was so unwilling to strike! why ...

·
Earthquake Survivor
1,936 Posts
The Main Events kinda broght the whole event down, Brown/Wilks was very enjoyable as was the Pearson fight.

The Bisping Fight was odd though Bispings work from the bottom in round 1 was a decent watch considering there wasn't much agression in Kangs behalf, and in Round 2 Kang kinda gave up on himself, so either Bisping landed a nasty GnP punch that went under the radar or he simply doesn't have the heart to continue under pressure.

Swick vs Hardy wasn't bad, but i thought Hardy should've tried harder to finish, plus Swick didn't seem like himself at all.

Randy vs Vera i found really boring, i can find entertaining a fight were one of the guys basically "hugs" the other but only as long as he's trying to push the pace with his wrestling(Think Guida). But Randy was just hanging on and wasn't having much success IMO, didn't make up for a interesting fight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts