Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed this fight cuz the friggin guide said the fights werent starting til 9. I heard it was a great fight too :thumbsdown:

·
Banned
286 Posts
Me too, the guide said wec wasnt starting until like 5 or 6, so I only got to see the last two fights(filho and faber)

anyone have a link to pulver vs garcia?

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts

·
Banned
11,605 Posts
Cerrone vs Razor Rob wasn't aired because WEC doesn't think someone getting a title shot should get any air time ask Mike Brown.

I'm real pissed and It's not on the internet I was so excited for that fight.

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey guys i have a full, high quality video of that fight that i can link you guys to, provided that u have torrent software. the fight is AMAZING - reminded me of jason black vs matt grice, and as such wud also be definately in my top 5 fights of all time. I cant believe it wasn't aired.

anyway, the torrent is hosted here:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4608383/WEC.Best.of.2008.HDTV.XviD-KYR

and here:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2130037

- download both torrents and open them both; as they are the same it will ask you if you would like to add the trackers from one to the other. say yes. this will enable it to go quicker.

the file itself is a compilation of 4 of the WEC's best fights from 2008 -

miguel torres versus yoshiro maeda,
carlos condit versus hiromitsu miura,
jens pulver versus urijah faber, and
rob mccullough versus donald cerrone.

every single fight is amazing, and it's definately a vid worth keeping. the only negative would be that the vid is a single file, and as such if you only want the cowboy vs razor fight you'll have to download the whole thing regardless.

anyway, i really hope this helps some of you guys, it took me a while to find this but i know how much you'll enjoy it. In addition, if anybody is feeling generous then any spare vbookie credits would be worth their weight in gold to me - i love the vbookie system but over the past month have lost basically all the credits i once had. So if my post helped you out, even just a few credits would make my day. If not tho absolutely do not worry; please dont think i'm trying to beg for credits or that i did this just so that i could ask for them. That couldn't be furthur from the truth. As long as fellow fans like me get to enjoy watching amazing fights like this, then i'll be satisfied. I personally download dozens of fights every month from people on other sites who go to much more effort than this, and they do it for nothing at all. I guess that just sortof inspired me.

Anyway, I'm really just glad to be able to give something back to the forum that has taught me so much about the world of MMA over the past 12 months or so. Enjoy. :)

p.s. if you dont have a torrent program or dont know how to work it, PM me and i'll be more than willing to help you set it up. IF, however, there is a forum rule against filesharing programs, (im not sure if there is or isnt) then let me know and i'll get rid of this info.

enjoy. :)

*edit, i PMed you guys above me who seemed to really regret missing this fight, so hopefully you find this thread again and are able to watch it. If so, post here and let me know what you thought of it :)

Reactions: Shamrock-Ortiz

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Thanks man, I'll be sure to give you a donation;)

Appreciated.

Reactions: MooJuice
1 - 6 of 6 Posts