Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about getting into this stuff after high school, and i wanted to know if anyone had heard of any good gyms near the chicagoland area....im around there....anything is appreicated here guys, thanks in advance

·
Banned
0 Posts
Chicago Fitness Center has MMA/NHB, Muay Thai and Shidokan (karate-type) classes that Im gonna check out. Shonie Carter teaches there I believe.

Midwest Training Center is located in Streamwood(NW suburbs), They have BJJ and Muay Thai classes every evening. Alot of good guys training there right now. Awsome instructors, and great training.

Midwest Training Center
318 Roma Jean pkwy
Streamwood IL, 60107
630-289-3560

Carlson Gracie's. He actually has 3 schools, on LaSalle downtown, naperville, & rolling meadows.

For boxing you should check out JAB/ windy city/ Evanston/ Seward Park/ Garfield park

Jeff Neal and Daniel Vianna, Carlson Gracie Jr. blackbelts, run the Naperville academy. The number is 312-399-6295. 630-778-6600
550 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Naperville, IL 60563

Windy city boxing in the city im pretty sure Stephan bonnar trains there and then theres a couple of carlson gracie gyms around the chicago land area

anyways good luck starting up your MMA career :D!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys...im not looking to start anytime soon, im still in highschool, im busy with other sports, but i just wanna learn a bit, possibly make a career out of it, but no time soon, thanks again though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts