Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is better then most UFC cards

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • UFC cards are better

Votes: 2 2.9%

Anyone pumped for Strikeforce?

3K views 70 replies 33 participants last post by  vilify 
#1 ·
Man this card is sick. 3 title fights, 4 Champions and free on CBS.

This card is gonna be awesome. You guys pumped or what?

Reactions: Walker
#4 ·
If Hendo is fighting I'm pumped, I will admit to being firmly attached to Dan's nuts. Henderson is the ******* man, he's going to destroy Shields, Dan is on a whole different level. Add to that the rest of that card, absolutely sick card, just hope there are no commercials, I hate watching MMA with commercials it kills the intensity of the fight.

#13 ·
If Hendo is fighting I'm pumped, I will admit to being firmly attached to Dan's nuts. Henderson is the ******* man, he's going to destroy Shields, Dan is on a whole different level.
good sir, Dan Henderson is not going to "destroy" Shields. And he is not on a whole different level than him. We will see Saturday and after you see that Henderson doesn't destroy him, i will be here waiting for a "you were right".....
have a nice day

im joking, im not that big of a doucher.... i don't see Henderson destroying Shields. yeah, he's been in bigger best orgs but Shields decided to fight with Strikeforce. Its going to be a good battle though

#6 ·
Dan Henderson vs Jake Shields - Dan will win this one but it wont be by a ko,he wont have a chance to KO shields.

Gegard Mousasi vs King Mo - Gegard has way to much experience in MMA for MO,40 sec into the first round Head kick Ko into King MO.

Aoki vs Melendez - Aoki by SUB

#8 ·
mousasi v lawal...friggin awesome

UFC would need to try darn hard to top that....not anderson silva v the usual junk but more machida v shogun

#10 ·
I really hope Aoki wins just for the sake of Dream. If he losses this will be two Champions to fall at the hands of Strikeforce.

Not to mention Diaz going to fight in Dream also.

#12 ·
There is loads happening at strikeforce right now to be excited about, not only does this weekends card look awesome, but I personally think with some recent new signings like Arlovski and the return of Overeem has made there HW division the most exciting division thought the MMA world, I cant' wait to see a truly deserved HW champion be crowned at SF, it maybe a few fights away but it will happen and its going to be a lot of fun watching the fights that it takes to develop.

#14 ·
Not to let my love of Shiny-pants(now shorts for this fight) cloud the other fights- there are some great ones on this card. The only destruction fight IMO will be what Mousasi does to King Mo. Gegard will teach him a hard lesson.

Hendo-Shields- I'm interested in but not pumped for to be honest.

#16 · (Edited)
melendez will show how overrated aoki is

im 50/50 with hendo/shields i wouldn't be surprised if hendo wins but i also wouldn't be surprised if shields subbs him because hendo has never had a great gas tank and if it goes into the later rounds than it will go drastically in shields favor

if mo is smart and he doesn't try to stand with the mouse for too long than mo will GnP his way to victory

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

#23 ·
Jake Shields, Dan Henderson, Shinya Aoki, Gegard Mousasi, King Mo, and Glibert Melendez on the same card??

I'm more than pumped for this...

I think Jake is going to come out on top..

#25 ·
This.

ha yeah right, i bet 90% of the forum does not know there is anything outside the ufc section
Lol. So, so true. Those people will be missing out on 3 epic fights though, so it's their loss!

#42 ·
IMO this card has the potential to be the best card of the year in MMA, better than everything the UFC did so far.
But, that's on paper.
The thing about Strikeforce is, they put toghter very good shows, but unfortunately, not so often.
Regarding this card, i have it like this
Hendo
Mousasi
don't realy know. I am picking Melendez :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.