Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Rampage and 'Tiki' put a load of chickens in Team Rashad's rental cars. Possibly the only funny thing so far this season. But they all seemed to take it in their stride, and even laughed about it together. Anyone else starting to think its all a little showboating for the camera when they 'fight'?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
The cameras were there for the chicken dance, too, so if you're correct, shouldn't they have argued then, too?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I was just wondering how the hell Rampage managed to get into Rashad's car. Don't people lock their cars in Vegas?:confused02:

·
Banned
0 Posts
I was just wondering how the hell Rampage managed to get into Rashad's car. Don't people lock their cars in Vegas?:confused02:

I dont lock rentals...could also be a private facility so they dont feel the need.....As far as it being staged I dunno....I just think they really found it funny and couldnt help but laugh....

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont lock rentals...could also be a private facility so they dont feel the need.....As far as it being staged I dunno....I just think they really found it funny and couldnt help but laugh....
Well good to see their level of animosity isn't at such a height that they can't share a joke together... I was also surprised at the cars not being locked, if you tried that here you can kiss your car goodbye.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Personally I think Rampage hates Rashad alot more than Rashad hates Rampage and I doubt if Rashad had done that to Rampage that it wouldn't have gotten a diffrent reaction.

·
Banned
525 Posts
They aren't enemies and nothing is staged. Their personalities just clash at times. But, they are also alot alike when you stop and think about it. They both talk alot of shit, both can get razzled very easily at times, they both have good a sense of humor and they both think they are superior to the other. Most Mixed Martial Arts fighters do think they are superior to their opponent, you have to. The whole chicken thing turned out the way it did because Rashad was in a good mood for some reason, has a good sense of humor and he doesn't have the least bit of concern about a rental car. Rashad would've have flipped if the chickens had been shitting all over the interior of his expensive vehicle. I think Rampage would have reacted pretty much the same if he had the chickens in his rental car, depending when it was done to him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts