Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
He let go of the triangle and held onto the arm because Chael wouldn't let go of him and pretended like he didn't tap and the ref was too timid. It made the situation confusing.

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
Ariel Helwani is the best interviewer in the business. If ESPN was smart, they would hire him to do all their mma interviews. But ESPN refuses to show the proper level of respect to mma, so I don't see that happening anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
He let go of the triangle and held onto the arm because Chael wouldn't let go of him and pretended like he didn't tap and the ref was too timid. It made the situation confusing.
Exactly, dont know y ariel is lookin for conspiracies

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
hell yeah man, rosenthal is 2nd only to Herb Dean, who i thought took a little too long to stop the struve fight when struve was hammering away.
To the OP, thanks for the videos!
Big John is back so it's

1. Big John
2. Herb Dean
3. Josh Rosenthal
4-24 everybody else
25th. STEVE MAZZAGATTI

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Yeah I don't know exactly what was going on but it definitely didn't look like Anderson was trying to give Sonnen any Babalu style treatment. He just looked confused like he didn't really know if the fight was over or not.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Lol...Davis wants to tap Chandella so bad...

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Ariel Helwani is the best interviewer in the business. If ESPN was smart, they would hire him to do all their mma interviews. But ESPN refuses to show the proper level of respect to mma, so I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Yep...he is indeed. Very knowledgable, and very subtle in extracting info when asking questions. There's an art to that...haha.

One who I can't stand at all is Loretta Hunt. I simply turn it off if she's running the interviews.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks for the videos! I would have liked to seen Helwani ask Dana about Alves not making weight and possibly moving up to 185.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts