Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
More brilliant stuff from Chael. Love the way he just blatently lies about things that he's either said or done (take the comments about never losing to a Middleweight for example) and claims they never happened. It's not even politics, it's just plain stupidity, but for some reason it makes me like him more. It's hilarious to listen to, as he says those things with such confidence. I get the impression everything he says is in jest, and as Larry Pepe correctly stated, I'm sure he goes back to his house at night and laughs at the things he's said. Chael's a very funny guy if you take nothing he says seriously.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Junior Dos Santos is such a nice, generally happy guy, hes always got a smile on his face. Such a contrast to when hes in the octagon and gives such a mean staredown.

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to see JDS working on his english and speaking on his own. Can't say the same about Anderson, who answers every question with an "I don't know". I don't blame him for not learning english more, but he could atleast give a full answer in portugese and translate it if he's doing the interview.
Also interesting to know that Alves has weight cutting problems, I was always wondering about that since he's had a long layoff.
And edlavis88 is right - the hair has to go. :D

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
More brilliant stuff from Chael. Love the way he just blatently lies about things that he's either said or done (take the comments about never losing to a Middleweight for example) and claims they never happened. It's not even politics, it's just plain stupidity, but for some reason it makes me like him more. It's hilarious to listen to, as he says those things with such confidence. I get the impression everything he says is in jest, and as Larry Pepe correctly stated, I'm sure he goes back to his house at night and laughs at the things he's said. Chael's a very funny guy if you take nothing he says seriously.
I agree. It's hilarious how he doesn't bat an eye at some of the crap that comes out of his mouth. It really is funny at times.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Something tells me that Chael has been studying tape... just not MMA. He's pulling classic pro wrestling Heel moves to get himself into a certain position before this fight. I'm kinda shocked and amused at the same time.

Nelson and JDS had the two best interviews in my opinion. Nelson is always entertaining and something about the way JDS kept saying "Bally" had me cracking up. Good to see him branching out and trying to speak to his American fans though I don't think he needs to.

Saturday should be awesome.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I have a bad feeling that Anderson is planning to do the riverdance once again in the octagon, just to piss of Sonnen...

Junior's plan to punch Nelson in the belly might be a bad idea. His hand could get stuck there and then Roy can keep punching him in the face with Junior just being able to defend himself with one hand.

Man if Alves fails to make weight AGAIN... He should probably be forced up to MW.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.