Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Maybe Fujita, When He Comes Over To Fight In The Ufc..i Think Thats What They Are Setting Up

·
Registered
161 Posts
Its supposed to be set in November with Wand vs Chuck, but I doubt ANY of the Pride vs UFC fights will be going down. Pride was just using UFC for free advertising IMHO.....but I hope they prove my ass wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
FunkDoctor said:
Its supposed to be set in November with Wand vs Chuck, but I doubt ANY of the Pride vs UFC fights will be going down. Pride was just using UFC for free advertising IMHO.....but I hope they prove my ass wrong.
INTERSTING THEORY:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
that would be slick of them....but I think they both know where the money is. They might have a few UFC guys fight on a PRIDE card or something, who knows

·
Registered
510 Posts
I always wondered if AA had that thing done to his teeth to look like fangs, or is it just his mouthguard?

·
Registered
464 Posts
uhm, I thought AA was suspended for breaking his leg and not reporting it...how would he fight anyone in the next year?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think the fight that should happen is Arlovski vs Mir. Mir did look out of shape and sloppy against Christianson, but he is a former champion. I would pick Arlovski in this one because it will stay on the feet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
in his myspace account he said he might fight again in November or december.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
plr1978 said:
I think the fight that should happen is Arlovski vs Mir. Mir did look out of shape and sloppy against Christianson, but he is a former champion. I would pick Arlovski in this one because it will stay on the feet.
I thought Mir was already slated to fight Brandon Vera at UFC 65?

Or it that still only a rumor?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
MMA freak said:
It says on Brandon Veras official website that he will fight Frank Mir at UFC 65 in November. I don't think it is official yet but it should be right after UFC 63 or 64. The main event that night is rumored to be Tim Sylvia .vs. Jeff Monson for the heavyweight title.
Nice. So I guess that confirms it then. If Vera says it himself.

Mir better get in shape. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts