Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AA is a damn good fighter its only his weak mental state that lets him down ....i think rogers v Arlowski would make a nice undercard at the very least.

He really needs to get to grips with himself and start rebuilding his career.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nah. At this point I would rather see Rogers fight Antonio Silva, and Arlovski fight someone else. I'd really like to see Arlovski vs Alexander Emelianenko.

·
The American Psycho
6,906 Posts
I rather see Rogers go up against Antonio Silva then fight AA a second time!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coker was talking about aome big signings and AA is still a posibility

·
Registered
258 Posts
Arlovski was at the Sears Centre last evening...he was standing in the concourse taking pictures and signing things for at least 30 minutes. He didn't look happy.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
AA is a damn good fighter its only his weak mental state that lets him down ....i think rogers v Arlowski would make a nice undercard at the very least.

He really needs to get to grips with himself and start rebuilding his career.
Yah actually read my mind. Got slammed for saying that Arlovski wasn't really himself when he fought against Rogers in an old post. Definitely give credit to Rogers, but cmon Arlovski could do better than that. He just got KOed in the previous fight and we could all see his mind was NOT there. Arlovski reminds me of Vitor. Extremely talented, but there's always an Achilles hill. Anybody see him on bully beat down...lolz!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nah. At this point I would rather see Rogers fight Antonio Silva, and Arlovski fight someone else. I'd really like to see Arlovski vs Alexander Emelianenko.
I like this idea as well!

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
Oh god yes. I just posted in another thread that SF would be great for Aleks.

Aleks vs Arlorvski would no doubt have the most technically blinding HW boxing of all MMA. It'd be insane.

Plus they both have some mean-ass staredowns when they're game!

WAR ALEKS!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts