Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Roy Nelson walk out with Renzo Gracie??!

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
his BJJ coach :thumbsup:
Ah ok, for some reason I just never thought Roy would train with Renzo, I know he's a great grappler and all but... I dunno...

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
he is Renzo trained, so yea.

Roy is VERY high level BJJ and just an overall great grappler period.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Where can i see the weigh ins?

·
Registered
603 Posts
he is Renzo trained, so yea.

Roy is VERY high level BJJ and just an overall great grappler period.
People just assume that because he's got tits and a mullet he probably trains at Mcdojo,lol but he is a very decent grappler, I previously seen him dominate F.Mir in a grappling match.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Roy had all the potential in the world to be a great Mixed Martial Artist! But he just doesn't enjoy working out.. and that's a big minus in the sport.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I'm kind of shocked Dana didn't try to feed Roy to a tougher fighter than The Skyscraper. I thought for sure Dana was going to try and feed County to the wolves and hand him some losses.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,815 Posts
Roy had all the potential in the world to be a great Mixed Martial Artist! But he just doesn't enjoy working out.. and that's a big minus in the sport.
That he believes he can compete in the octagon without being at his very best physically make me think he has a special screw loose. He's not normal. Which makes him interesting I guess.

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Some pics of the weigh in's inside spoil tags...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Two questions:

1. What is Gomi looking at? Every picture I have seen of him at the weigh-ins has him looking away like he is Paulo Filho or something.

2. How did I not know St. Leg Kicker was fighting tomorrow until now???!!!

·
Banned
689 Posts
that brennaman guy looks like he is wearing a wig and roy may look out of shape but he is not

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Roy is 6 feet tall. What weight division will he be in if he drops to 10% body fat? He's 260 now, would probably be a lean 190, and could conceivably cut to 170. He could be fighting Paul Daley and Dan Hardy a year from now if he got serious about losing weight. :)

·
Banned
689 Posts
nelson actually looks like he is in better shape than before but it might just be the angle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts