2,972 Posts
Has this site died already?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doublelegtakedown said:
Has this site died already?
NO just I was sitting here saw like 3 members signed in and like 25+ guests who were either not signed in or members yet so to get people just passing through I invited them to join to be apart of the fun we all have... its the weekend just a slow day. even at work here it is slow.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Well, Sub By Armbar has been gone for the past five days, and are forum is fading a bit. I'm sure we will recover and get another deticated member that posts a lot. Dandada? Lol, who knows. This forum will grow eventually. It's time we start naming some other mods. One of the mods should also be a deticated member to this forum that shows up once a day. I see one mod has only posted three times before and 0.20 times a day lol. You should have maybe 2 admins (you already have that) and maybe 5 super mods and 5 normal mods by the end of the year.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
goldrush79 said:
hey everybody, new here, love the forum, so, did anybody see leben get his a$$ handed to him?
Yeah lol. Anderson was the under dog which is suprising after he did that. And plus Anderson will improve more and more as he goes on in the UFC. I think he is the only one in the middleweight division that has a chance of stopping Franklin now.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
goldrush79 said:
sylva looks like a serious contender in the middleweght division. sorry to see bonnar lose though rashad clearly dominated him
Yeah, that one judge was an idiot scoring the match against Evans and Bonnar a draw when Evans clearly dominated. Nice user name by the way, "gold" rush :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
When I read over some of the threads there are one or two new faces. Makes me feel good that the site is growing. Feel "free" to register and join the talk.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey cool site guys, i just found it on the weekend. i missed the PPV so i was on searching to see who won and found it.

i can tell it has some VERY good mods running the place already!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome, have fun and enjoy posting here :)

I was thinking, maybe we should have a member banner competiton - to design banners and/or buttons to help promote the forum, for people who have blogs and sites of their own.

I will be happy to link to you guys. Maybe we can get some kind of reciprocal linking going on with buttons (100x35 maybe) running down the side or along the top.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The noo-est noob

I'm new to MMA - I got hooked on it from TUF3. I was never really into traditional combat sports, but this stuff is just too cool to miss. I'll be watching UFC 64 tonight, and I've been looking at some Pride FC matches on YouTube.

At 35, I'm old enough to know better but I've even started a little low-key MMA training.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the sport.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Quietus said:
I'm new to MMA - I got hooked on it from TUF3. I was never really into traditional combat sports, but this stuff is just too cool to miss. I'll be watching UFC 64 tonight, and I've been looking at some Pride FC matches on YouTube.

At 35, I'm old enough to know better but I've even started a little low-key MMA training.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the sport.
Glad that you've joined this community, this community is great! Ask any questions if you need too :) invite your friends :p

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Shammy said:
Hello, im new, and the site is the bomb.
It sure is. I've learned so much in the time I've been here. Vids are great, many members post the latest events in the video section. You meet some pretty cool people here. Have fun

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I just joined. I neeeeed to know the results for Hughes-St. Pierre. None of my friends are into it and I don't know where the heck to find results or when they come out. NEED TO KNOW!!!!! lol. Please help! AIM: gurlgotgame2001

1 - 20 of 29 Posts