Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you please merge some threads or tell people there is already a thread on the subject matter as it's getting annoying

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Can only advise to not read all new threads especially after a UFC event. Multiple threads are generated on the same subject with different points of views or different sources and until it becomes a huge problem we won't merge all threads on the subject. Trust me multiple threads have been closed/merged or removed due to duplicity and yes- the ufc section is not the best place to raise this question. Either hit up the feedback section(where this now is) or PM a Mod and we'll look into it. Can't promise instant action as it might not be needed.

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Do you have any idea how many threads i merge/delete in the ufc section?

for every 1 person that complains that we need to merge/delete threads we get 10 people that complain that we merge/delete threads

we try to find a happy medium, honestly we are not going to be able to make everyone happy.

I agree on the subject matter that some other people talked about in this thread, pm us, I cant talk for every staff member but i can for most when i say we look at every pm that we get and we try and help out the person that pm's us the best we can. creating a thread about it just creates more clutter IMO

·
Clowns will eat me
3,958 Posts
Hmmm...interesting....I think I will try and work harder in my duties...this thread has really lit a fire under my bottom!!

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I'm going to merge this thread with the hot girl thread......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts