Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Resident Drunk
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe Lauzon entered the world of fatherhood four-short-months ago.

And since that time the fan favorite UFC lightweight fighter has been enduring a battle much tougher than his fights inside the cage.

His child was born with Cancer.

Baby Lauzon has come a long way in these four months of life, and has responded well to his Chemo and treatment.
The future looks bright and fighting seems to be in the Lauzon DNA.

Here’s that pic:
Caption reads, “Hopefully this doesn’t get me kicked off Instagram#babylauzon #4months”

Source

Didn't know his kid was born with cancer. Glad to hear that his kid is responding to Chemo. Hope it's a full recovery.

Side note, his wife's hot! :wink03:

· Registered
939 Posts
Being all to familiar with cancer this hits home, I couldn't imagine having my son born with cancer, that has to be extremely rough. Obviously I have no personal connection to Joe but I'm extremely happy his son is doing better. I've lost an Aunt and 2 uncles to cancer, and 1 of my uncles beat it and my mom is currently fighting it. Our motto is "**** cancer".

· All Around Nice Guy
10,826 Posts
Being all to familiar with cancer this hits home, I couldn't imagine having my son born with cancer, that has to be extremely rough. Obviously I have no personal connection to Joe but I'm extremely happy his son is doing better. I've lost an Aunt and 2 uncles to cancer, and 1 of my uncles beat it and my mom is currently fighting it. Our motto is "**** cancer".
Yea cancer is a bitch. My mom passed away due to cancer. Doctors told her they caught it early so she will be fine. 6 months later we go in and they tell her she has 3-6 months left to live. And what Chemo therapy + cancer did to her body and mind was hard to watch. She got so skinny and i had to watch her get worse every step of the way. Il never forget when the ambulance came to my home the last time.

Cancer really is a piece of shit.

· Registered
1 Posts
The baby blankets is very useful in the session for every newborn baby because after birth newborn baby skin is very delicate and to protect baby skin in the highly compulsory bya the baby blankets. At Shop The Doudou, We are offering high-quality blankets that are 100% Italian Organic Cotton yarn from our partners in Milan, Italy, and is guaranteed by the certification Global Textile Standard (GOTS).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts